Arturia Moog Modular V2 Software SynthesizerProduct #706101 Arturia 706101 YUMA Software Synths & Samplers Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The mystical Moog downsized for the digital realm!
The Arturia's Moog Modular V is a faithful reproduction of one of the most legendary synthesizer of all time and is based on a new set of algorithms created by Arturia's sound engineers and gathered under the name TAE (r) (see end of document). TAE (r) stands for True Analog Emulation. It brings a superior quality of sound when reproducing analog circuits. In particular, TAE (r) avoids any sort of aliasing; it also emulates the typical instability of hardware oscillators and brings the warm sound of the vintage synths.
- Accurately emulates the original Moog
- Developed with Robert Moog
- Stereo synthesizer
- Soft clipping function
- No aliasing from 0.1Hz to 16kHz
- 64-bit floating point precision
- 96kHz sampling rate
- 400 professional presets
- Playable by MIDI keyboard
- 9 oscillators
- 2 LFOs
- 3 filter slots
- Noise generator
- 6 ADSR envelopes
- 2 voltage controlled amplifiers
- 16 auxiliary VCAs with modulation inputs
- 24-step sequencer
- Filter bank (14 bandwidths available)
- Stereo delay