Arturia Moog Modular V2 Software SynthesizerProduct #706101 Arturia 706101 YSKC Software Synths https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
The mystical Moog downsized for the digital realm!
Cool synth sounds only a Moog can make. A fantastic software version of the analog modular synthesizer technology that Moog Music introduced in the '60s. This emulation cuts no corners, and contains many realistic, accurate features such as front panel controls and switches, virtual patch cords, envelope generators, LFOs, and other traditional control functions, all manipulated by the click of a mouse! Robert Moog took part in the development, and gave Arturia permission to use the Moog name. Also uses MIDI, allows easy loading and saving of patches, and polyphonic tone generation.
- Accurately emulates the original Moog
- Developed with Robert Moog
- Stereo synthesizer
- Soft clipping function
- No aliasing from 0.1Hz to 16kHz
- 64-bit floating point precision
- 96kHz sampling rate
- 400 professional presets
- Playable by MIDI keyboard
- 9 oscillators
- 2 LFOs
- 3 filter slots
- Noise generator
- 6 ADSR envelopes
- 2 voltage controlled amplifiers
- 16 auxiliary VCAs with modulation inputs
- 24-step sequencer
- Filter bank (14 bandwidths available)
- Stereo delay