Akai Professional MPC2500 Music Production CenterProduct #705621 Akai Professional 705621 CN Production & Groove https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Rock-solid sequencing and drum programming machine with 16 velocity- and pressure-sensitive rubber pads.
The Akai MPC2500 music production center combines a 64-track MIDI sequencer with a 32-voice, 16-bit stereo digital sampler in one extremely powerful desktop unit.
The Akai MPC2500 has 2 internal effects processors that can be used simultaneously. They include a wide range of effects algorithms, such as reverb, delay, bit grunger, chorus, phasers, flying pan, 4-band EQ, compressor, and a phase shifter.
Realtime control is provided by 2-note variation sliders and 2 Q-Link knobs that can be separately assigned to allow flexible, realtime performance control of a wide variety of selectable parameters. These parameters include level, pan, filter cut-off and resonance, and tuning. Each assignable Q-Link knob on the Akai MPC2500 can generate MIDI data so that parameter information can be recorded and played back from within a sequence.
2 MIDI inputs and 4 MIDI outputs come standard on the Akai music production center, enabling 64 external MIDI channel operation. In addition, the MPC2500 can individually control its onboard sampler with up to 64 parts, allowing users to assign a different program on each track.
A large LCD screen allows a clear view of sequence data. Continuous MIDI data can also be shown, as well as edited, graphically.
The Akai MPC2500 comes with 16MB of onboard memory which can be expanded up to 128MB of RAM via the optional EXM128 memory card (sold separately). Optional CD-M25 drive adds CD burning capability (sold separately).
- 64-track MIDI sequencer
- 32-voice, 16-bit stereo digital sampler
- Intuitive, ergonomic interface
- 16 velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads
- 2 internal effects processors can be used simultaneously
- 2-note variation sliders and 2 Q-Link knobs provide realtime control
- 2 MIDI inputs, 4 MIDI outputs
- Large, backlit LCD screen
The MPC2500's intuitive, ergonomic interface and vast array of features make it the ultimate user-friendly composition studio. Call or click to order now!
MPC2500 Music Production Center Specifications:
- Sound Generator
- Data format: 16-bit linear WAV
- Sampling rate: 44.1kHz
- Memory: 16MB standard (11.5MB for sound memory), expandable to 128MB
- Memory expansion slot for optional EXM128
- Recording time: 136sec. (16MB, Mono), 24min. 28sec. (128MB, Mono)
- Polyphony: 32-voice
- Filter type: low pass, band pass, high pass
- Dynamic filtering: 2 x 2-pole filter per voice
- Preset sound memory: 5MB
- Number of programs: 24
- Effects: 2 stereo effects and Master effect
- Effect types: chorus, glanger, bit grunger, 4-band EQ, compressor, phase shifter, tremolo, flying pan, reverb, delay
- Master effect: 4-band EQ, compressor
- Maximum events: 100,000 notes
- Resolution: 96 parts per 1/4-note
- Sequences: 99
- Tracks per sequence: 64
- MIDI output channels: 64 (16 channels x 4 outputs)
- Song mode: 20 songs, 250 steps per song
- Drum pad: 16 (velocity and pressure sensitive)
- Drum pad banks: 4
- Sync mode MIDI clock
- 16 velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads
- 4 pad banks
- 16 Levels: Velocity, Tuning
- Automated Pad Mixer (Level, Pan, and FX send)
- Track Mute and Next Sequence features for live performance
- Record input (L and R) 1/4" stereo phone x 2, balanced -40dBu, input impedance 11k ohms, max. input level +10dBu
- Digital input: RCA-pin x 1 S/PDIF
- Digital output: RCA-pin x 1 S/PDIF
- Stereo output (L and R) 1/4" phone x 2 balanced +11dBu, output impedance 1k Ohms, max. output level +22dBu
- 8 individual analog outputs: 1/4" phone balanced +11dBu, output impedance 1k Ohms, max. output level +22dBu
- Headphone output: 1/4" stereo, 200mW/100 ohms
- MIDI inputs: 5-pin DIN x 2
- MIDI outputs: 5-pin DIN x 4
- USB Slave connector x 1, USB MASS STORAGE CLASS support (Windows 2000/Me/XP or later version, or MacOS 9.x/10.x or later version)
- Footswitch inputs: 1/4" phone x 2
- Standard Accessories
- 32MB CompactFlash card, power cable, manual
- 16-1/3"W x 3-3/4"H x 13-1/10"D
- 14 lbs.