Alesis Andromeda 61-Key Analog SynthProduct #705590 Alesis 705590 CB Synthesizers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
The searing leads, warm pads, fat basses, and extreme effects of real analog!
The Alesis Andromeda is a 16-voice, 16-channel multitimbral analog synth with all the controls you need to creatively shape its mind-blowing sonics. The fully analog signal path is controlled by a high-speed Motorola Coldfire microprocessor, and has 2 analog oscillators and 2 filters per voice. Available waveforms are sine, triangle, square, up saw, and down saw. External audio inputs allow routing of outside signals through its filters. Also features 3 - 7-stage, 3-level envelopes capable of functions never before found in any analog synth. An extensive mod matrix offers enormous freedom in configuring, while its front panel gives you 72 knobs and 144 buttons for rapid-fire sound tweaking. The 61-note, synth-weighted keyboard features velocity and aftertouch sensitivity. Performance features include portamento with 9 slopes, legato functions, an arpeggiator and analog sequencer with MIDI sync, high-quality digital effects, and a nasty analog distortion circuit. Internal program memory on this Alesis keyboard features 256 presets and 128 user-defined sets, plus a PCMCIA-format memory card slot for additional programs and mixes.
Andromeda 61-Key Analog Synth Specifications:
- Audio Inputs: Two 1/4" jacks
- Audio Outputs: 16 mono outputs, one for each of 16 voices (eight 1/4" TRS jacks)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 40.1" x 4.8" x 16.1" (1019mm x 122mm x 409mm)
- External Audio Filter Inputs: Three 1/4" jacks - one each for Voices 1-16, Voice 15, and Voice 16
- Filters: resonating filter per voice, 4-pole lowpass resonating filter per voice
- Memory Card Slot: PCMCIA-format
- MIDI Connections: MIDI In, Out, Thru
- Mix Memory: 128 user-defined
- Oscillators: 2 oscillators (with subs) per voice, 5 waveforms available (sine, triangle, square, up saw, down saw) 32 total -- 2-pole multimode
- Pedal Jacks: Pedal/CV, Switch and Sustain -- each with dedicated 1/4" jack
- Polyphony: 16-voice, 16-channel multitimbral
- Power: 100-230 VAC, 50/60 Hz 30W
- Program Memory: 256 preset and 128 user-defined
- Synthesis Method: Real analog subtractive
- Weight: 47lbs. (21 kg)