Alesis Photon X25 USB/MIDI Keyboard Controller with AudioProduct #705525 Alesis 705525 CMAC MIDI Keyboard Controllers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
Ultimate control in a compact size!
Alesis Photon X 25
The Photon X25 USB/MIDI Controller with Audio combines superior USB/MIDI control and high-quality recording in one cool looking product. With unique features such as the Axyz Controller dome and ten 360° endless knobs, you'll have powerful MIDI control of your software plug-ins. The Photon X25 is the solution for musicians that want new tools for their software as well as audio I/O for high-quality recording and playback from their computers.
- 25-note, full-size, semi-weighted keyboard
- MIDI I/O
- 24-bit, 44.1/48kHz audio with balanced stereo I/O
- Full-size Pitch and Modulation wheels
- LCD screen with dedicated encoder for fast and easy setup
- 20 editable, storable configurations
- Complete MIDI control with 10 - 360 endless knobs, 10 buttons, and 3 active layers
- Axyz Controller Dome gives 3D control over audio effects and virtual instruments
- Sustain and Expression pedal inputs
- Operates on USB bus power, optional AC adapter, or 4 C batteries (not included)
Photon X25 USB/MIDI Keyboard Controller with Audio Specifications:
- Dimensions: 18" x 9.5" x 3.5" (W x L x D)
Max Gain: 30 dB
Max Input: 19 dBu, 16.8 dBV
Max Output: 7 dBV, 9.2 dBu
Min Gain: 0 dB
SNR: > 94 dB (A-wtg) @ -1 dBFS
THD+N: < .005% @-1 dBFS
Weight: 4.0 lbs.
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
I love this little thing! The keys feel great, and it was fairly easy to hook up (I had to load some drivers, but so what?). There are tons of templates for this (I have a lot NI soft synths), and the unit is built very well. Don't get the regular Photon 25, spring for the one with the axis controller...it's a trip, plus the other one is basically just a copy of an Oxygen 8.
SUPER cool controller. VERY happy! Cool look, great feel, and the AXIS controller thing is a trip...I set it up to control 3 parameters on one of my soft synths, and I have gotten some really freaky sounds with it. The templates that they include (I'm using Cubase), are also VERY handy.
This thing is amazing. The keys are smooth-playing and feel great. Assigning controls is a snap. The mod and pitch wheels feel very substantial, and it's cool that they light up as you move them--they also are separate wheels, instead of the kind of combined controller some MIDI keyboards use. As long as you use ASIO drivers (included), latency is a non-issue. It's lightweight, but clearly built to last. The Axys controller is freaky-deaky. All in all, the Photon X25 rules over all other small MIDI controllers, and I've played them all.