Alesis Micron Analog Modeling SynthProduct #705522 Alesis 705522 CB Synthesizers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
ION analog-modeling sound engine in a compact package.
You'll be amazed at how the Alesis Micron Analog Modeling Synth can be so sophisticated, yet so affordable. It delivers 8 voices, each with 3 oscillators, 2 multimode filters, 3 envelope generators, 2 LFOs, sample and hold, and tracking generator. 4 multitimbral parts. Programmable step sequencer and arpeggiator. Programmable rhythm sequencer for drum kits. Dynamic realtime phrase sequencer. Stereo bus effects, including reverb and 40-band vocoder. Provides 1/4" balanced stereo analog outputs and inputs with 24-bit conversion. A 37-key synth-action keyboard with velocity sensitivity allows comfortable, expressive playing. Controls include 3 continuously rotational 12-bit parameter knobs, 2 assignable modulation sliders, pitch wheel, and expression and sustain pedal inputs. Unit compatible with ION programs.
- Industry-leading ION analog-modeling sound engine in a compact package
- 8 voices, each with 3 oscillators, 2 multimode filters, 3 envelope generators, 2 LFOs, sample and hold, and tracking generator
- 4 multitimbral parts capability
- Programmable step sequencer and arpeggiator
- Programmable rhythm sequencer for drum kits
- Dynamic realtime phrase sequencer
- Stereo buss effects, including reverb and 40-band vocoder
- 1/4" balanced stereo analog outputs and inputs with 24-bit conversion
- 37-key, synth-action velocity sensitivity keyboard
- 3 continuously-rotational 12-bit parameter knobs
- 2 assignable modulation sliders
- Pitch wheel
- Expression and sustain pedal inputs
You can't beat the sounds or the flexibility of the Micron Synth. Make it your main tool today.