Waves IR-1 Parametric Convolution Reverb NativeProduct #704031 Waves 704031 YUC Effects Plugins https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The sound of real acoustic spaces converted to flexible, usable reverb.
This is the Waves Digital Download version. We process digital download orders as quickly as possible. You'll receive your authorization code and download link by email (may take up to 24 hours).
NOTE: This software requires a Pace iLok USB key ("dongle") which can hold over 500 cross-platform software authorizations â all manageable via iLok's website. You can authorize software programs, plug-ins, features, and modules â even those published by multiple developers â without the burden of multiple keys. iLok also allows you to easily transfer authorizations from one computer to another without violating a software publisher's license agreement. Purchased separately; see product number 241800.
Waves IR-1 Parametric Convolution Reverb V2 combines the unmistakable sound of natural reverb with the flexible controls of simulated reverb. With IR-1 V2 software plug-in you get the actual captured sound of the world's best venues and unmatched control using the traditional parameters users of IR-1 are already familiar with. Waves IR-1 comes with a long list of available reverbs taken from famous studios and legendary live venues. Plus, the V2 version lets you capture impulse responses from rooms or devices yourself, to modify with the same flexible controls.
New Features in the V2 Plug-in:
The ability to capture your favorite acoustic spaces
Convolution start controlâtrims unwanted pre-delay from start of impulse response
ER (early reflections) buildup controlâcontrol attack sound of early reflections, from crisp to smooth
Dry gain modeâadjust wet and dry signal gain separately
Extensive library of improved impulse response samples
Dynamic preset handlingâeasier adding/removing of presets
Standard features of the Waves IR-1 Reverb Software:
Reverb Time RT60âshorten or lengthen reverb time while maintaining acoustic coherence
Room size control with acoustic modeling
Reverb Decay Envelopeâmultiple breakpoint envelope with graphic interface for reshaping decay behavior
Densityâmake the space sound clearer or denser with modeling methods to alter response
Reso (resonance)âallows acoustically-based control of the modal timbre
Decorrelationâallows greater control of the reverberation's stereo spaciousness
ER/Tail/Direct Independent Controlâcontrol early reflection and reverb tail
Dampingâseparate control of low, mid, and high frequencies
4-band paragraphic EQâbased on the Renaissance EQ plug-in
CPU usage controlâlow CPU mode and efficient components require less processing power
Convolution length controlâcontrol the length of the convolution
- Natural reverb plug-in
- Reverbs from famous studios and legendary live venues
- Extensive library of improved impulse response samples
- Capture your favorite acoustic spaces
- Acoustic modeling
- Dynamic preset handling
- Lots of control: convolution start, early reflections buildup, separate wet and dry gain, reverb time, room size control, reverb decay envelope, density, resonance, decorrelation, ER/tail/direct independent control, damping, 4-band paragraphic EQ, CPU usage, convolution length
Order IR-1 Convolution Reverb today and get natural, world-class reverb into your recordings!
IR-1 Parametric Convolution Reverb Native Specifications:
- Mac support: RTAS, HTDM, MAS, Audio Units
- PC support: AudioSuite, VST, DirectX
- HTDM is not supported on Digidesign Mix systems
- Mac requirements: G4 867mHz or faster; OS-X 10.3.2 or later; 512MB RAM; 800x600 minimum display
- PC requirements: Pentium3 1GHz, AMD AthlonXP or faster; Windows 2000 or XP; 512MB RAM; 800x600 minimum display