M-Audio Fast Track USB Computer Recording InterfaceProduct #703606 M-Audio 703606 YBK Audio Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Record guitar and vocals on your computer”complete with effects.
The M-Audio Fast Track USB Computer Recording Interface is an easy way to record your guitar with professional results. Just connect Fast Track to the USB port of your computer and you're ready to rock. It comes bundled with Ableton Live Lite intuitive audio recording and MIDI sequencing to help get you started.
Fast Track USB has a switchable (instrument/line) 1/4" input for instruments like guitar, bass, and keyboards, plus an XLR microphone input for recording vocals or other acoustic sounds.
The included GT Player Express software gives you killer effects and virtual stomp boxes so you don't need any other gear to sound great. GT Player Express also plays standard audio file formats like AAC, MP3, and WAV that let you learn and jam along with your favorite music at variable speeds.
Ableton Live Lite
Ableton Live Lite delivers much of the functionality of Ableton Live”the revolutionary, multi-award winning music production solution that allows you to spontaneously compose, record, remix, improvise, and edit your musical ideas in a seamless audio/MIDI environment. Live brings your acoustic, electronic, and virtual instruments”as well as your digital audio recordings and MIDI sequences”together in a single interface with unparalleled ease of use.
Ableton Live Lite 7 sports up to eight tracks, more effect instances, an enhanced audio engine, 64-bit mix summing, multiple time signatures, new and improved devices, side-chaining, refined MIDI timing and more.
Live's Session View acts as a musical sketch and launch pad, encouraging you to try out new ideas and improvise freely. Each cell in the Session View grid can hold a loop, recording, MIDI file, complete song or any other musical element. These ideas can be recorded on the fly or dragged in from the Browser, combined and played in any order you wish.
The Arrangement View offers a timeline-based approach for traditional recording, MIDI sequencing, arranging, editing, and other musical production tasks. And when you improvise in the Session View, all of your actions can be recorded into the Arrangement View, where they can be edited and perfected whenever you like.
For the "Ableton Live 8 Upgrade from Lite," enter model number 84183 into the search box.
For the "Ableton Suite 8 Upgrade from Ableton Live Lite," enter model number 84091 into the search box.
- 24-bit/48kHz sound
- Compatible with GarageBand and most other music software
- Professional 24-bit/48kHz sound
- XLR mic input with gain control and signal LEDs
- Switchable 1/4" instrument/line input
- 1/8" stereo headphone jack
- RCA stereo output jacks
- Level control for headphones and main outputs
- USB bus-powered
- USB class compliant (OS X 10.3.5 and higher)
- Direct hardware monitoring
- Mono switch equally distributes input signal to left and right channels
- GT Player Express software: professional effects, amp and stompbox modeling, standard audio files play with variable speed playback, standalone operation, ReWire or VST plug-in
- Ableton Live Lite
- Intuitive audio recording and MIDI sequencing
- More than twenty built-in audio effects, including a host of creative delays, filters, distortions, studio compressors, and EQs
- Includes two software instruments”Simpler for creative sample-based synthesis, and Impulse for dynamic, sampled drums
- Supports VST and AU effects and instruments
- Real-time time-stretching and warping of AIFF and WAV files for DJing and instant remixing
- Tweak Live's controls in real time with any MIDI controller”just MIDI map it
- All editing of your musical creations are non-destructive so you can experiment without worries
- Integrated single-screen user interface for simple, creativity-focused operation
- Dedicated Instant Mappings for many of M-Audio's controllers
- A wide selection of presets for Live Lite's instruments and effects
- Extensive built-in step-by-step tutorials
- Localized software menus, tutorials, and PDF reference manuals available in English, Spanish, French, German and Japanese
- Live Lite is limited to eight tracks, four simultaneous built-in audio effects, four built-in instruments, two AU/VST effects and two AU/VST instruments per project
Fast Track USB Computer Recording Interface Specifications:
- Sample Rates: 44.1kHz and 48kHz
Max Input: -2.2dBu (0.6 Vrms), min. gain
Signal to Noise Ratio: -100dB @ 48kHz (a-weighted), min. gain
Dynamic Range: 100dB @ 48kHz (A-weighted), min. gain
THD + N: 0.0053%, 1kHz, -1dBFS @ 48kHz, min. gain
Frequency Response: -0.12/+0.08dB, 22Hz to 22kHz @ 48kHz, min. gain
Available Gain: 45dB
Input Impedance: 1MOhm
Input (Guitar setting)
Max Input: +3.2dBV (1.5 Vrms)
Signal to Noise Ratio: -97dB @ 48kHz (A-weighted)
Dynamic Range: 97dB @ 48kHz (A-weighted)
THD + N: 0.0049%, 1kHz, -1dBFS @ 48kHz
Frequency Response: -0.45/+0.00dB, 22Hz to 22kHz @ 48kHz
Input Impedance: 500kOhms
Input (Line setting)
Max Input: +2.3dBV (1.3 Vrms)
Signal to Noise Ratio: -98dB @ 48kHz (A-weighted)
Dynamic Range: 98dB @ 48kHz (A-weighted)
THD + N: 0.0045%, 1kHz, -1dBFS @ 48kHz
Frequency Response: -0.35/+0.01 dB, 22Hz to 22kHz @ 48kHz
Input Impedance: 20kOhms (bal.), 10kOhms (unbal.)
Max Output: +2dBV (1.2 Vrms)
Signal to Noise Ratio: -105dB @ 48kHz (A-weighted)
Dynamic Range: 105dB @ 48kHz (A-weighted)
THD + N: 0.0039%, 1kHz, -1dBFS @ 48kHz
Frequency Response: -0.15/+0.03dB, 22Hz to 22kHz @ 48kHz
Crosstalk: -100dB, 1kHz, channel-to-channel
Output Impedance: 240 ohms
Max Output (@ 32-ohms): -2 dBV (0.8 Vrms)
Signal to Noise Ratio: -102dB @ 48kHz (A-weighted)
Dynamic Range: 102dB @ 48kHz (A-weighted)
THD + N: 0.0395%, 1kHz, -1dBFS @ 48kHz
Frequency Response: -0.20/+0.05dB, 22Hz to 22kHz @ 48kHz
Crosstalk: -80dB, 1kHz, channel-to-channel
Output Impedance: Less than 1 ohm
Headphone Impedance: 32 to 600 ohms recommended
Minimum System Requirements
Any G4 or faster, (Intel Mac recommended)
512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
Mac OS X 10.3.9 (10.4 or later recommended)
QuickTime 6.5 or higher
1.5 GHz CPU or faster
512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
Windows XP or Windows Vista
Windows compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended)
QuickTime 6.5 or higher
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
This was my intro to computer recording. It has lots of features in a small package. No complaints about reliability, sound quality or anything. The mic preamp sounds very good and the guitar input is a great feature too. I will be upgrading but definitely buying another M-audio product.
Latency is horrible. Only good for single tracking adn the mic pre amps are horrible too. I plugged in a shure SM58 and it sounded like a broken Nady mic.