IK Multimedia Sonik Synth 2 Virtual InstrumentProduct #702481 IK Multimedia 702481 YSKC Software Synths https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
The ultimate synth workstation.
Sonik Synth 2 is the ultimate synth workstation, with over 5,000 sounds and 8GB of sounds to work with.
strong>A synth workstation on steroids.
This complete songwriting, producing, and arranging super tool has a wide range of audio samples with high quality vintage, modern, and futuristic synth and instrument sounds combined into one package. It includes an incredible audio sample sound set of important compositional tools such as rich, evolving motion synths, pads, leads, basses, electronic drums, percussion, and FX; as well as pianos, organs, guitars, drum kits, and beats, orchestral instruments, human voices, ethnic instruments, and more. Sonik Synth 2 also features an astounding 152 MB, 3 dynamics, grand piano, and other first call, high performance instruments.
Sonik Synth 2 has sampled flavors of every type of synthesis including analog, digital, FM, physical modeling, wavetable, granular, additive, resynthesis, and more. It also contains a virtual museum of vintage keyboards, covering a wide palette of synth flavors including the fat analog sound of Arps, Moogs, Obies, Jupiters, Gleeman, Voyetra, Serge, EMS Synthi, Prophets, Trons, Rhodes, Wurlies, and B3s.
Sonik Synth 2 has a massive selection of ready to play presets including both Combis and Single patches. Over 5,000 sounds and 8 gigabytes of samples on 2 DVDs give you millions of sonic possibilities. You can combine thousands of diverse sound elements collected over many years by Sonic Reality and an incredible array of integrated DSP effects featuring IK's award-winning AmpliTube and T-RackS, vintage phasers, flangers, chorus, delays, bitcrushers, analog filters, and more.
This must-have tool has sounds that transcend across all styles of music including the latest dance trends, hip-hop, R&B, classic rock, jazz, soundtracks, etc., all with an intuitive audio interface that is easy to use right out of the box.
Its built-in search engine has images of the instruments and an incredibly efficient design for keeping the creative flow going. Thousands of inspiring sounds are only a click away. It also has topnotch IK Multimedia synth workstation features like 16 multitimbral and layerable parts, 3 synth engines (including STRETCH), 32 built-in analog modeled DSP effects with BPM sync, and more.
Sonik Synth 2 works as a plug-in for every major platform Mac and PC allowing users to integrate this powerful sound source into the sequencing environment of their choice, such as Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic, Digital Performer, Sonar and more.
It can be used to expand SampleTank 2 sounds and is also compatible with the powerful SampleTank 2 sample workstation environment.
- 16-part multi-timbral sample-based synth workstation
- Over 5,000 sounds
- 8GB of samples on 2 DVDs
- Includes 32 analog modeled DSP effects - 5 per instrument
- Multiple synth engines including STRETCH and Pitch-shift/Timestretch
- A complete virtual synth museum inside
- Sound editing with full access to 50 Synth-Sampler engine controls
- Easy to use full MIDI control
Order today and unleash your creativity.
Sonik Synth 2 Virtual Instrument Specifications:
- System Requirements
- (Power PC-based Macintosh)
- Minimal: 866MHz G4 processor, 512MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Suggested: dual 1.25GHz G4 or G5 processor, 1GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS.
- (Intel-based Macintosh)
- Minimal: 1.5GHz Intel Core Solo processor, 512MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later
- Suggested: 1.66GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 1GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS
- Minimal: Pentium 1GHz / Athlon XP 1.33GHz, 512MB of RAM, Windows XP / Vista or later
- Suggested: Pentium 2.4GHz / Athlon XP 2.4GHz, 1GB of RAM, Windows XP / Vista or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS