Alesis ION Analog Modeling DSP SynthesizerProduct #702220 Alesis 702220 CB Synthesizers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A muscular DSP engine, cutting-edge synthesis technology, and fabulous sounds in a high-performance analog modeling synth.
Sounds from a dream team of the world's best sound designers and amazing sonic versatility are well represented in the 49-key Alesis ION Analog Modeling DSP Synthesizer. It comes with more than 500 presets, all of which can be used for user patch storage.
Each voice has three oscillators with continuously variable wave-shapes, multiple flavors of FM, and oscillator sync. 16 filter types, any two of which can be used simultaneously in series, parallel, or stereo configurations. Import external signals through balanced 24-bit analog inputs and run through the ION's filters, effects, and 40-band vocoder.
Revolutionary ergonomic user interface is designed to be grabbed, tweaked, and played. Thirty infinitely adjustable control knobs on high-resolution pots, not encoders. Large 160x160 graphic LCD presents a simple and intuitive navigation system.
With 49 velocity-sensitive keys, pitch bend wheel, two mod wheels, and inputs for assignable sustain and expression pedals. Sturdy all-metal chassis and internal switching power supply.
- 512 preset programs, all user rewritable
- 4 parts multitimbral
- 8-voice polyphony
- Powerful, 500 mips dsp sound engine
- 3 oscillators with continuously variable wave shapes
- Linear and exponential oscillator FM
- 16 filter types
- 2 filters available simultaneously
- 3 ADSR envelopes
- 2 IFOs with multiple waveforms available simultaneously
- Arpeggiator, syncable to MIDI clock
- Ultrafast modulation matrix
- 4 mono/stereo insert effects available simultaneously
- Stereo master multi-FX processor
- Full-featured 40 band vocoder
- 30-360° high-resolution parameter knobs
- High-resolution graphic LCD
- 49 velocity-sensitive keys
- One pitch and 2 modulation wheels
- Balanced, stereo analog inputs
- 4 balanced, analog outputs
- 24-bit A/D/A converters