Kurzweil PC161 61-Key Performance Controller KeyboardProduct #701614 Kurzweil 701614 CMAC MIDI Keyboard Controllers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Outstanding sound and impressive master controller capabilities with super easy split and layer.
The Kurzweil PC161 Performance Controller Keyboard gives you samples that have been tuned, looped, noise-reduced, and processed with expertise and precision to deliver completely professional sound quality. The dual-engine effects processing rivals most standalone keyboards. This 61-note keyboard also gives you comprehensive MIDI control with multiple overlapping zones; inputs for dual switch and CC pedals; a bank of assignable controls; intelligent MIDI implementation; and a full-featured arpeggiator. The Kurzweil keyboard has 61 velocity and pressure sensitive keys with a 2 x 20 LCD display, 64-voice polyphony, 520 presets, 128 user presets, and flexible audio and effects routing.
It's the sound . . .
The end result is the famous Kurzweil sound, which has made the entire PC series a resounding success. The many samples are impressive; they have been tuned, looped, noise-reduced, and processed with a level of expertise and precision found nowhere else in the industry. These include the Triple-Strike Piano, countless drum and percussion kits, Take 6 vocals, and built-in Orchestral ROM expansion. For those looking for even more sound choices, Kurzweil's optional Classic Keys sound ROM expansion adds a world class set of stunning vintage-style sounds.
It's the effects...
The final ingredient to the Kurzweil PC161's sound is its effects processor, using the same technology found in the award-winning KSP8 processor and K26 series keyboards. Stated simply, the keyboard's effects section in the PC series sounds better than many stand-alone effects processors. Reverbs decay noiselessly into complete silence. The many chorus, phaser and flanger presets are full and rich. Transparent compressors, authentic rotary speaker emulations, and realistic distortion presets are ideal for vintage-style sounds. And of course there are the effects algorithms unique to Kurzweil, like shapers and Laserverb.
It's the control...
The Kurzweil PC161 keyboard offers comprehensive MIDI control, with multiple overlapping zones, inputs for dual switch and CC pedals, and a bank of assignable switches and knobs. Intelligent MIDI implementation, a fully featured arpeggiator, and optional Super Ribbon controller make this Kurzweil keyboard an ideal controller whether you're on stage, in the studio or on your desktop.
- Keyboard: 61 note synth action, velocity and pressure sensitive
- Display: 2x20 character LCD w/rear panel contrast knob
- Polyphony: 64 Voice Polyphony, dynamically allocated
- Multitimbral: 16 parts (one per MIDI channel)
- Factory Presets: Includes complete PC2 Sound ROM, plus the Orchestral ROM Expansion. 520 Programs. Expandable to 648 via Classic Keys Expansion.
- Factory MIDI Setups: 64 factory programmed MIDI setups expandable to 96 via Expansion ROM Block. 128 user programmable MIDI setups, each with 4 independent zones, effects and arpeggiator settings.
- General MIDI: standard
- User Memory: 128 locations for user created preset programs. 128 locations for user created MIDI Setups.
- ROM expansion slot: 1
- Effects : Dual Processors (A & B) offering: 58 Reverbs, 6 Delays, 10 Choruses, 6 Flangers, 3 Phasors, 4 Shapers, 2 Enhancers, 8 Filtered Effects, 4 Distortions, 1 MonoStereo, 3 Wide Stereo, 4 Compressors, 2 Panners, 7 Rotarys, Stereo Tremolo, and 44 combination effects chains utilizing Kurzweil1s unique Laserverb
- Effects Routing: All 16 MIDI channels can send to A and to B in any amount. Also there is a global send from A to B for serial effects chaining.
- User controllable EQ: Global 3-Band
- MIDI: In, Out, Thru (hardware switchable to copy of MIDI Out).
- Controllers: Pitch wheel, modulation wheel, 4 front panel knobs, 4 front panel switches (momentary or toggle, software selectable), 1 continuous control pedal inputs, 1 dual footswitch input, mono pressure, Super Ribbon input.
- Arpeggiator: Full-featured MIDI note arpeggiator with multiple latch modes, selectable play order, velocity, duration, tempo, and sync functions.
- Outputs: Two 1/4" balanced TRS analog (24-bit DACs)
- Headphones: Rear panel 1/4" headphone output
Legendary sounds you've heard on stage and on CD for years. Get your hands on them now<## HC mdash ##>order today!