M-Audio FireWire 410 Computer Recording InterfaceProduct #701385 M-Audio 701385 YBK Audio Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Convenient 4-in, 10-out connectivity.
The M-Audio FireWire 410 Computer Recording Interface gives you everything you need: flexible routing, unsurpassed fidelity, superior driver technology, broad compatibility, zero-latency monitoring, bit-for-bit accurate digital transfers via S/PDIF, 24-bit/96kHz recording, and control over SCMS. It also has 8 analog outs and 2 analog ins, configured for -10dB unbalanced signal level plus S/PDIF digital I/O on gold-plated RCA connectors. It's perfect for combining with an analog mixer for a computer-based music recording system that behaves more like a traditional analog setup.
- Flexible routing
- Unsurpassed fidelity
- Superior driver technology
- Broadest compatibility of any card
- Zero latency monitoring
- Bit-for-bit accurate digital transfers via S/PDIF
- 24-bit/96kHz recording
- Control over SCMS
- Gold-plated jacks and connectors
- System requirements PC: Windows 95, 98, 2000, or ME; Pentium III 500 MHz and 128MB of PC100 RAM for 96kHz operation
- Pentium II 400 and 64MB of SDRAM for 48kHz operation
Order today to expand and speed up your system.
FireWire 410 Computer Recording Interface Specifications:
- 4x10 24-bit/96kHz full-duplex recording interface
- 8 analog outs, -10dB unbalanced signal levels
- 2 analog ins, configured for -10dB unbalanced signal level
- S/PDIF digital I/O on gold-plated RCA connectors
- Settings include AC3 or DTS surround and copy protection schemes configurable with included control panel software
- High dynamic range (A-weighted measured): D/A 101.5 dB, A/D 99.6 dB
- Low distortion (measured THD @ 0dBFS): A/D and D/A less than 0.002%.
- Frequency response:
- 22-22kHz, -0.2,-0.4dB @48kHz
- 22-40kHz, -0.2,-0.7dB @96kHz
- All data paths support up to 24bit/96kHz performance
- Comprehensive digital mixing, routing, and monitoring capabilities
- with included Delta Control Panel software
- Hardware sample-accurate sync allows linking of multiple units