M-Audio FireWire 410 Computer Recording InterfaceProduct #701385 M-Audio 701385 YBK Audio Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Convenient 4-in, 10-out connectivity.
The M-Audio FireWire 410 Computer Recording Interface gives you everything you need: flexible routing, unsurpassed fidelity, superior driver technology, broad compatibility, zero-latency monitoring, bit-for-bit accurate digital transfers via S/PDIF, 24-bit/96kHz recording, and control over SCMS. It also has 8 analog outs and 2 analog ins, configured for -10dB unbalanced signal level plus S/PDIF digital I/O on gold-plated RCA connectors. It's perfect for combining with an analog mixer for a computer-based music recording system that behaves more like a traditional analog setup.
- Flexible routing
- Unsurpassed fidelity
- Superior driver technology
- Broadest compatibility of any card
- Zero latency monitoring
- Bit-for-bit accurate digital transfers via S/PDIF
- 24-bit/96kHz recording
- Control over SCMS
- Gold-plated jacks and connectors
- System requirements PC: Windows 95, 98, 2000, or ME; Pentium III 500 MHz and 128MB of PC100 RAM for 96kHz operation
- Pentium II 400 and 64MB of SDRAM for 48kHz operation
Order today to expand and speed up your system.
FireWire 410 Computer Recording Interface Specifications:
- 4x10 24-bit/96kHz full-duplex recording interface
- 8 analog outs, -10dB unbalanced signal levels
- 2 analog ins, configured for -10dB unbalanced signal level
- S/PDIF digital I/O on gold-plated RCA connectors
- Settings include AC3 or DTS surround and copy protection schemes configurable with included control panel software
- High dynamic range (A-weighted measured): D/A 101.5 dB, A/D 99.6 dB
- Low distortion (measured THD @ 0dBFS): A/D and D/A less than 0.002%.
- Frequency response:
- 22-22kHz, -0.2,-0.4dB @48kHz
- 22-40kHz, -0.2,-0.7dB @96kHz
- All data paths support up to 24bit/96kHz performance
- Comprehensive digital mixing, routing, and monitoring capabilities
- with included Delta Control Panel software
- Hardware sample-accurate sync allows linking of multiple units
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I'm still in the early stages of using the FireWire 410, but so far it has been perfect. I'm using it with a MacBook for recording. The setup was simple, it's very easy to use and it really has zero latency. In the first 20 minutes I had unpacked it, loaded the software, set it up and had laid down two very clean tracks. Excellent product.
I've had this box for a few weeks now and had plenty of opportunity to put it through its paces. My main work is as a KJ and I was looking for a better audio setup for my PowerBook to get some better sound. This box was the solution with 10 outs including the ability to route to the different outputs (requires 3rd Party software usually, I recommend Soundflower for Mac) for my Karaoke feed and my "filler" music feed.Not too long after that I got to recording with it, since I also do a show with some lounge singers. Previously, I recorded using my mixing board and I tell you, the Firewire 410 rendered that obsolete real quick. The pre's on this thing are absolutely gorgeous, clean as they come. Also, with the Firewire bandwidth going full force I have yet to hear a click or a pop yet even when live monitoring.There are a few caveats, the Mac drivers are currently being overhauled so hopefully that will be done soon (the new ones work with 10.3.6 but not 10.3.7). Also, although you have all those inputs and outputs it can still be a chore to route to them all. Most programs aside from Reason aren't recognizing all the capability the box has. More or less, unless the software you're using is supporting it you're going to have to use a 3rd party workaround. However, using this baby with GarageBand2 is quite simply heaven, easy to set up and record and dub lead vocals on Karaoke tracks.All in all a great package at a great price, Firewire is definitely the way to go for clean recording.