Digidesign Eleven Rack Guitar Multi Effects ProcessorProduct #621068 Digidesign 621068 HBCA Desktop & Rack Guitar Effects https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Revolutionary guitar recording and effects processing in a tight and powerful package.
Digidesign's Eleven Rack is a revolutionary guitar recording system designed to solve the challenges guitarists face in the studio. Eleven Rack uses a unique tone cloning design and one-of-a-kind, custom-designed True-Z input to re-create the experience of playing through a mic'd amp. By combining studio-standard Pro Tools software with a DSP-accelerated high-resolution interface, Eleven Rack puts professional recording into the hands of every guitar player. Whether you're tracking in the studio or playing on stage, this rackmountable multi-effects processor delivers fresh, mind-blowing, hyper-realistic guitar amp and effects tones that will inspire your best performances.
Digidesign Eleven Rack In The Studio
Eleven Rack combines studio-standard Pro Tools software with a high-resolution, dual DSP-powered audio interface, so you'll never have to worry about latency when recording, thanks to its built-in amp/effects tones, nor will your computer have to carry the processing burden. Additionally, Eleven Rack takes re-amping to the next level by recording both dry and processed guitar signals simultaneously, allowing you to re-amplify later without patching a single cable. Digidesign even found a way to embed the Eleven Rack amp and effects settings into the audio tracks you record, enabling you to automatically recall those settings from your audio files on any Pro Tools system with the Eleven Rack.
Digidesign Eleven Rack On Stage
Eleven Rack also rocks onstage as a standalone amp tone and effects signal processor. Digidesign pulled out all the stops to make sure it sounds and feels just like playing through the real deal. The guitar effects processor comes with a classic collection of guitar effects, from must-have stompboxes to world-class rackmount studio processors. Eleven Rack has all the I/O flexibility you need to integrate it into your existing rig, and easily incorporate the tones you've recorded with into your live setup—closing the gap between studio and stage. Eleven Rack rackmount processor also offers incredibly powerful control options using affordable MIDI controllers and expression pedals, giving you full foot control over everything from vintage wah effects to tempo-driven delays and more.
Eleven Rack Firmware v1.0.2 Now Available
Eleven Rack Firmware v.1.0.2 is now available
on the Eleven Rack product page. Just go to http://www.digidesign.com/elevenrack and access the Download tab. This is a maintenance release which includes bug fixes and optimizations to existing features. The update is a free download and the updated firmware code is being rolled into ongoing production. This update affects the device firmware only and does not impact any currently installed versions of the Pro Tools application. Make sure your Eleven Rack unit requires this update by checking the currently installed firmware version number. If the firmware version displayed is 510 or v. 1.0.1 then you should run this updater. If the firmware version number displayed is v. 1.0.2 or higher, you do not need to run this updater.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Unique True-Z auto-impedance matching guitar input
- Incredible emulations of classic guitar amp tones inspired by Fender, Vox, Marshall, Soldano, and Mesa Boogie amps*
- Refined collection of sought-after classic stompbox tones inspired by effects from Fender, Electro-Harmonix, Ibanez, ProCo, Univox, and more*
- Powerful collection of studio-quality rackmount effects processors
- Convolution-based cabinet emulations deliver unprecedented realism in cabinet tones
- Convolution-based microphone emulations inspired by classic dynamic, condenser, and ribbon mic designs
- Integrated FX loop switchable to incorporate existing mono or stereo rack and stompbox effects
- Two dedicated 1/4" outputs designed to connect with amplifiers
- Powerful foot control options using affordable MIDI controllers and expression pedals
- Flexible I/O routing and functionality enables unit to be used in conjunction with nearly any existing rig setup
- Easily incorporate the exact same tones you develop in your studio recordings in a live setting
- Built-in tuner
- Tap-tempo control of time-based effects
- * Eleven Rack is not connected with, or approved or endorsed by, the owners of Electro-Harmonix, Fender, Ibanez, Marshall, Mesa/Boogie, ProCo, Soldano, Univox, and Vox names. These names are used solely to identify the guitar amplifiers and effects emulated by Eleven Rack.
Pro Tools LE Music Software
- Award-winning Pro Tools LE 8 recording, editing, and mixing software, now optimized for guitar players
- Powerful Eleven Rack control window for creating/editing Eleven Rack rig settings right from Pro Tools software
- Records both dry and processed signals simultaneously, with recallable rig settings embedded into audio files
- Includes over 70 professional effects, including reverb, delay, chorus, distortion, flanger, phaser, reverse, EQ, and compression
- Powerful virtual instruments for creating backing tracks, including a drum machine, tone wheel organ, piano, synthesizer, and synth/sample workstation
- Eleven Rack Hardware
- High-speed USB 2.0 connection
- DSP-accelerated audio interface so you won't have to worry about latency when recording
- Supports up to 8 simultaneous channels of high-resolution recording up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- Stereo balanced XLR outputs and dedicated 1/4" outputs designed to connect with amplifiers
- XLR mic input with 48V phantom power
- Two 1/4" line-level inputs for keyboards, drum machines, etc.
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF stereo digital I/O
- Stereo 1/4" headphone jack
With Amazing guitar amp tone and flexibility, you can say goodbye to the lackluster guitar amp "models" of yesteryear.
Eleven Rack Guitar Multi Effects Processor Specifications:
- Unit size, boxed
- 16.3" x 23.5" x 8.7"
- Unit size, unboxed
- 11.0" x 19.0 in x 3.5"
- Unit weight, boxed
- 17.3 lb.
- Unit Weight, unboxed
- 12.1 lb.
- Minimum System Requirements
- (for Pro Tools LE Software)
- Windows Vista (32-bit) with SP2, or Windows XP (32-bit) with SP3*
- 1GB RAM
- (1) Available USB 2.0 port
- DVD drive
- *Home and Professional Editions only; Windows Media Center not supported
- Mac OS X 10.5.5 with G5 or Intel processor
- 1GB RAM
- (1) Available USB 2.0 port
- DVD drive