B-52 ACT-18X Active 18" SubwooferProduct #606068 B-52 606068 YAEB Powered Subwoofers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Active sub delivers up to 135dB of deep, rich, chest-pounding bass.
The B-52 ACT-18X Active 18" subwoofer has a digital sub amplifier powerful enough to drive an additional passive subwoofer. The speaker's built-in circuitry eliminates the need for additional components such as rackmount power amplifiers, electronic crossovers, compressor and limiters. Roadworthy black paint finish.
- Digital amplifier with voltage tracking power supply
- 800 watts @ 8 Ohms
- 1200 watts @ 4 Ohms
- Max system SPL: 135dB
- Frequency Response: 30-120Hz
- Rated THD: 0.03%
- Built-in compressor & limiter
- Built-in 24dB / octave crossover @ 120 Hz
- Subsonic filter: 18 dB / Octave @ 30 Hz
- Nominal loudspeaker impedance (each subwoofer): 8 Ohms
- Minimum load impedance: 4 Ohms (one active and one passive subwoofer)
- Maximum power requirements: @ 120 Volts AC = 12 Amps, @ 230 Volts AC = 6 Amps
- XLR balanced inputs and full-range outputs
- XLR balanced high pass outputs
- 0-180° phase switch
- Speakon-style speaker output connector for connecting ACT-18(X)S (passive sub)
- Amplifier thermal & short circuit protection
- Signal sensing circuitry with LED indicator
- Superior grade of 13-ply Baltic birch
- Heavy-duty scratch resistant durable black paint finish
- 16-gauge perforated steel grille for maximum protection
- 2-3/8" diameter steel pole-mount cup
- Dimensions (D" x W" x H"): 23.5 x 32.5 x 22
This B-52 speaker is an incredible solution for low frequency sound reinforcement. Order today!