Alesis Transactive 50 Multipurpose Amplifier/MixerProduct #603229 Alesis 603229 YJA Powered Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A complete PA and combo amp you can carry in one hand!
The versatile Alesis Transactive 50 mixer/amplifier provides 50W of power and combines a 5" woofer and 1" tweeter with 2 input channels, one aux input, a selection of internal digital effects, and 3-band EQ, making it ideal for many applications, from practice or stage amplification for musicians to an intimate PA setup for vocalists. Channel 1 features a combo connector for accepting microphones with either XLR or 1/4" connectors.
The Transactive 50's compact size and a handle slot built into the rugged injection-molded enclosure makes it easy to transport and it fits in anywhere with a variety of setup options. A mic stand mount on the underside of the enclosure facilitates polemount usage, or it can be wall-mounted and used as an installed PA cabinet. Fluorescent lighting above the front panel controls makes it easy to see in dark clubs. In addition, its Stereo Link feature lets you create a stereo system by cascading 2 Transactive 50s, making a terrific PA system for small clubs. You can practice in full stereo with effects via headphones and it includes RCA aux inputs for patching CD/MP3 players or similar electronic equipment.
- Compact form factor with built-in handle makes for easy transport
- Transducer complement: 5" low frequency driver and a 1" tweeter
- Loud and clear 50W of power
- 2 input channels, one aux input, and a selection of internal digital effects (reverb, chorus, delay, rotary)
- "Combo" connector for accepting microphones with either XLR or 1/4" connectors on Channel 1
- Stereo Link feature for creating a stereo system by cascading 2 Transactive 50s
- Practice in full stereo with effects via headphones
- 3-band EQ in the unit's master section
- Mic stand mount on underside of enclosure facilitates pole-mount usage
- RCA aux inputs for patching CD/MP3 players or similar electronic equipment
- Fluorescent lighting above front panel controls for viewing settings under low light conditions
Unrivaled versatility for a multitude of music applications. Order today!