Behringer C-2 Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone PairSku #582094000000000 Behringer 582094 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A matched pair of small diaphragm condenser mics ideal for stereo recording
Behringer C-2 Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphones are for studio recording and live applications. All their features are packed in an extremely compact mic tube. Behrinber C-2 mics are sold in matched pairs—perfect for stereophonic recording—for a price you might think only bought you a single microphone.
Behringer C-2 microphones use a low-mass diaphragm for ultra-wide frequency response and ultimate sound reproduction. The mics' inconspicuous size makes them perfect for acoustic instruments, overhead applications, pianos and similar instruents.
The Behringer C-2 microphone's cardioid pickup pattern effectively eliminates feedback, plus they offer switchable low-frequency roll-off and -10 dB input attenuation. Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion, while a gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector assures the highest signal integrity. Behringer includes microphone stand adapters, windscreens, stereo-bar and a transport case. These Behringer condenser microphones are ready for action straight out of the box! If super-compact size is paramount and you don't want to compromise on performance, then a pair of Behringer C-2 microphones is the answer.
- 2 professional true condenser microphones for studio recording and live applications
- Sold as matched pair—perfect for stereophonic recording
- Low-mass diaphragm for ultra-wide frequency response and ultimate sound reproduction
- Perfect for acoustic instruments, overhead, piano, etc.
- Cardioid pickup pattern for effective feedback elimination
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and -10 dB input attenuation
- Custom microphone stand adapters, windscreens, stereo-bar and transport case included
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Improve the sonic depth of your tracks!
C-2 Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Pair Specifications:
- Transducer Type: True Condenser, 16 mm (0.63") Single Diaphram
- Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Connection: Gold-Plated Balanced XLR Connecter
- Open Circuit Sensitivity (at 1kHz): 99 db
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Attenuation Level: -10 dB
- Low-Cut Filter: 6 dB/Oct at 120 Hz Switchable
- Maximum SPL (1 % THD @ 1 kHz): 140 dB (0 dB); 150 dB (-10 dB)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 75 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 75 Ohms
- Supply Voltage: +48 V
- Shaft: 13/16" (20 mm)
- Length: 3-11/16" (94 mm)
- Weight: .21 lb. (900 g) without cable and connector
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
Comments about Behringer C-2 Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Pair:
I have used these for a long time for close-micing toms and really like them for that--they deliver a full, punchy sound in that application. I recently tried them in place of a pair of Studio Projects C4s as drum overheads to record a jazz gig, with no mics on the toms, and they disappointed. The cymbals sounded thin and flat and the toms were boomy. I might use them as overheads on a live gig in an emergency (probably with the high pass filter switched on to tame the toms), but not if I had something better available.