IK Multimedia AmpliTube Fender Studio Software/Hardware Bundle + StealthPlug USB InterfaceProduct #580402 IK Multimedia 580402 YSD Effects Plugins https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
15 faithfully modeled Fender gear tones bundled with a StealthPlug guitar-to USB interface.
AmpliTube Fender Studio is a condensed version of the official guitar/bass Amp and FX software AmplitTube suite, bundled with the StealthPlug guitar-to-USB audio interface cable. It includes the AmpltiTube X-GEAR expandable guitar/bass amp and FX modeling system, Riffworks T4 recording software and AmpliTube Fender LE Amp and FX modeling software which includes 15 pieces of gear sampled from the most sought-after classic and modern Fender amps, cabinets, stompboxes and rack effects.
From guitar to bass, country to blues and rock, punk to metal—whatever style you play—AmpliTube Fender Studio has samples to fit your tonal needs.
In the development of AmpliTube Fender sample collection, IK Multimedia has taken an unprecedented approach to deliver optimal modeling accuracy in order to nail every sonic nuance of the included legendary Fender gear. Every step in the development process has been supervised and sound-certified by the tone gurus at Fender to ensure that the same quality process of real gear tone-testing has been strictly followed in the realization of AmpliTube Fender.
Intuitive interface—Enhanced DSP engine
AmpliTube Fender Studio's interface offers a complete replica of included amps, effects, and related controls that is immediately familiar to any guitarist. Every parameter adjustment is never more than 2 clicks away, making even the most complex guitar tone fast to set up and edit.
The interface is supported by leading DSP modeling, which improves upon the already award-winning sound of AmpliTube 2 to set a standard of realism. AmpliTube Fender Studio uses ultra-accurate modeling technologies developed by IK engineers with years of research in circuitry modeling. In addition to IK's classic DSM (Dynamic-Saturation Modeling), the VRM (Volumetric Response Modeling) technology has been developed to nail down even the finest sonic detail. VRM makes it possible to physically emulate the real sound of a rotary speaker as it has never done before in software.
5 separate modules on 2 separate guitar rigs
Like AmpliTube 2, AmpliTube Fender Studio includes 5 individual components, with Tuner, Stomp pedal board, Amp Head, Cabinet + Mic, and Rack effects on 2 separate guitar rigs with 8 different series/parallel configurations. Up to 12 simultaneous stompboxes, 2 amp heads, 2 cabinets with 2 mics, and 8 rack effects can be configured and used simultaneously.
The number of resulting combinations allows flexibility that's a dream for any guitar player: two separate paths, each with a complete setup to be played simultaneously, or the incredible power to double the available stomps, amps, cabinets, and racks effects in one monstrous rig.
Standalone version with SpeedTrainer
The standalone version of the AmpliTube Fender Studio sports the same features of the plug-in and includes SpeedTrainer, an integrated audio player that gives you separate pitch and speed controls for learning any of your favorite riffs by slowing the tempos of guitar solos without changing the pitch. SpeedTrainer allows you to drag any WAV or MP3 from your hard disk (even iTunes files) and set loop points easily for playing over and tracking your songs. An included metronome (set by BPM or Tap) is also very useful for the studying and practicing guitarist.
AmpliTube X-GEAR and StompIO seamless integration
AmpliTube Fender Studio sample collection also includes AmpliTube X-GEAR so it can be integrated with all current and future "Powered by AmpliTube" products within a single interface. X-GEAR provides full mixing and matching of over 200 award-winning gear models, and adds full MIDI and StompIO control for live usage. When used with AmpliTube X-GEAR, all the models from AmpliTube Fender can be read together with AmpliTube 2, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix, AmpliTube Metal and Ampeg SVX, to build the ultimate mega-rig of award-winning gear models and truly custom guitar and bass tones.
By utilizing AmpliTube X-GEAR, AmpliTube Fender Studio can instantly be controlled live via StompIO or StealthPedal for the ultimate tone rig, with no special setup. StompIO turns your computer into an advanced, high-end floor multi-FX system, with 10 floor-board switches, 6 knobs, 2 large displays, and up to 6 external switches/expression pedals, with no need to connect a monitor, mouse, or keyboard.
StealthPlug guitar-to-USB audio interface cable
StealthPlug is the first audio interface for guitar and bass integrated into a simple, miniaturized, 1/4" jack to USB cable with full input/output processing for your PC or Mac. It's so easy to use that you will be able to plug it into your computer as you would plug into an amplifier. Be ready to rock in seconds and enter the world of software-based amp/effects modeling and recording.
AmpliTube X-GEAR is a completely expandable guitar amp and effects modeling software system available as a plug-in and standalone version for Mac/PC. It allows mixing and matching between all the gear models from all current and future "Powered by AmpliTube" products in a single host interface; providing seamless control over every parameter directly from IK's StompIO USB floor controller and audio interface. X-GEAR gives users the ability to build the ultimate mega-rig of truly custom guitar and bass tones, live and in the studio.
RiffWorks T4 is recording software that includes looped recording, automatic track creation, InstantDrummer, effects, song posting, online collaboration, and a "Quick Start" tutorial in 14 languages. It gives you 16-bit recording and mixing, and allows you to post your creations on RiffWorld.com, as well as utilize the FourTrack iPhone application.
- Standalone and plug-in software for all platforms
- Incredible tonal flexibility: mix and match amps, cabinets, mics, and more
- Sound-certified and approved by the tone gurus at Fender
- 4 amp models: '65 Twin Reverb, Super-Sonic, MH-500 Metalhead, TBP-1 Bass Preamp
- 5 cab models: ' '65 Twin Reverb 2x12" Open Back, Super-Sonic 1x12" Open Back, MH-412SL 4x12" Closed Back, Vibratone 1x10" Rotary Speaker, 810 PRO 8x10" Front Ported
- 2 mic models: Dynamic 57, Groove Tubes MD1b-FET
- 2 rack effects modeled after Tape Echo, Triangle Chorus
- 5 separate modules: Tuner, configurable Stomp pedal board, Amp head, Cabinet + Mic, and Rack Effects
- 2 fully configurable rigs with up to 32 simultaneous effects
- Digital tuner
- Standalone and VST/AU/RTAS plug-in
- Includes SpeedTrainer and RiffWorks T4 Recording Software
- Can be expanded with any "Powered by AmpliTube" models using included AmpliTube X-GEAR plug-in and standalone
- Can be controlled live with StompIO, StealthPedal and any traditional MIDI controller
- Host sequencer BPM sync
- Hundreds of presets included with more that can be downloaded online
- Powered by AmpliTube with exclusive DSM (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM (Volumetric Response Modeling)
- New, easier registration system
- Highest supported sampling rate: 96kHz
- 9' (2.5m) length cable with integrated audio interface
- 1/4" jack connector MONO IN
- 1/8" mini-jack Headphone stereo out (suitable also for Amp/Powered Speaker out)
- USB 1.0/2.0 connector
- Activity LED
- Volume UP/DOWN buttons
- USB bus powered
- 16 bit A/D -D/A converter
- 44KHz/48KHz Sampling Frequency
- Ultra-low latency ASIO and Core Audio Drivers
- Hi-Z direct Guitar and Bass-IN (suitable for any instrument with line out also)
Plug your guitar into the StealthPlug interface and bring the Fender experience direct to your computer. Order this suite now.
AmpliTube Fender Studio Software/Hardware Bundle + StealthPlug USB Interface Specifications:
- System Requirements
- Power PC based Macintosh
- Minimal: 866MHz G4 processor, 512MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Suggested: Dual 1.25 GHz G4 or G5 processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS
- Intel based Macintosh:
- Minimal: 1.5GHz Intel Core Solo processor, 512MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later
- Suggested: 1.66GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 1GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS
- Minimal: Pentium 1GHz/Athlon XP 1.33GHz, 512MB of RAM, Windows XP/Vista or later
- Suggested: Pentium 2.4GHz/Athlon XP 2.4GHz, 1GB of RAM, Windows XP/Vista or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
The Fender Studio with Stealth-plug greatly exceeded my expectations. I use an Intel based iMac and a Macbook Pro. The stealth-plug worked instantly. No hassles at all. Not only is the stealth-plug interface CRYSTAL CLEAR but the Amplitube Fender SE software that is included is fantastic. My 50 watt VOX and my 10 Watt Marshall Travel amp just set on the floor unused now. The sound and versatility have to be experienced to be believed. I highly recommend this product. Knowing what I know now, I would have bought this and saved the money on the amps. My Fender strat sounds great through this but the Gibson Les Paul Traditional Really shines!