Arturia Analog Factory ExperienceProduct #703130 Arturia 703130 YUMA Software Synths & Samplers Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Combination soft-synth with 3500 sounds and a high-quality dedicated hardware controller.
Arturia Analog Factory Experience is a unique combination of a software synthesizer with 3500 sounds and a high quality dedicated hardware controller. Analog Factory Experience offers the immediacy of a hardware synthesizer combined with the flexibility of a software based solution. How is it possible?
From the starship funky leads of the 70s to the contemporary, hip-hop basses, from the 80s pop leads to more modern soundtrack special effects, if you heard a synthesizer sound somewhere, there is a strong likelihood you will find it inside the Analog Factory Experience. And, once the software is started, you can put your mouse away because all functions can be activated from within the keyboard controller: select a sound to play, modify the sound, recall snapshots, etc. This is a true, hands-on experience: simple, straightforward, and fun.
- 3500 analog synthesizers sounds that have defined the sound of modern music
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, and Jupiter-8V)
- The TAE-powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality
- Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), and/or by Characteristics (hard, soft, complex, simple, short, long…)
- Find presets according to these filtered choices
- Organize Presets view by Name, Instrument, Type, CPU usage, Favorites, or User Presets
- Straight forward editing with the most essential parameters for personalizing presets: Filter and LFO sections, 4 Key Parameters differing for each preset, Chorus & Delay mix, ADSR envelope, and more
- Save and recall presets
- Integrated as a plug-in within your sequencer, on Mac and PC, or plays as a stand alone software synthesizer
- Keyboard : Ultra-thin 32 keys with full action and velocity sensitivity
- Controllers: 1 clickable encoder, 10 encoders, 4 sliders, 11 switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel
- Connectors: Hold, Sustain, Expression
Analog Factory Experience Specifications:
- Power Supply: USB Bus Power or DC 9V (AC Adaptor, sold separately)
- Current Draw: 1500 mA (AC Adaptor), 1500 mA (USB Bus Power)
- Dimensions: 18-7/8"W x 2-3/8"H x 9-4/8"D
- Weight: 8.15 lbs.
- System requirements
- Win: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, 512 MB RAM; 1.5 GHz CPU
- Mac: OS X 10.3.9 or higher and Universal Binary, 512 MB RAM, 1.5 GHz CPU
- Win: ASIO, Cubase, Sonar, Acid, Live, Pro Tools,
- Mac: Core Audio supported, Cubase, SX, Live, Pro Tools, Logic Audio, Live, Digital Performer