Fender Highway One P BassProduct #512762 Fender 512762 BAJ 4 String Electric Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
American-made, lacquer finished, and now a Badass bridge!
The American-made Precision Bass is a classic, the most widely played and enduringly popular bass worldwide. It was Fender's first bass and in all this time its design has only been refined, not changed. The Highway One P Bass is American made and sports a thin satin lacquer finish that looks great, lets the grain of the alder show through, and ages beautifully. Now the Highway One has been further upgraded with a Badass II bridge. Changing to a heavier bridge is the most common modification made by P Bass owners. The Highway One comes premodified by Fender, along with cool '70s styling and the lowest price of any American-made Fender P Bass.
- American made
- Alder body
- Maple neck with rosewood fretboard
- Traditional split single-coil pickup
- Thin lacquer finish
- Badass II bridge
Highway One P Bass Specifications:
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C" Shape
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" Radius (241mm)
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups: 1 Standard Vintage Alnico Split Single-Coil Precision Bass Pickup (Mid)
- Bridge: Standard Vintage Style 4-Saddle
- Scale: 34"
- Case Included: Deluxe Gig Bag