Fender Aerodyne Classic Precision Bass Guitar SpecialProduct #512760 Fender 512760 BAJ 4 String Electric Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
A modern take on a timeless classic!
A contemporary spin on a timeless classic! Our new Aerodyne Classic Precision Bass Special bridges the gap between Fender's ultra-progressive Aerodyne body profile and the vintage design of the highly revered, hard-working and hard-hitting bass that started it all.
- Basswood body topped with figured maple
- C-shaped maple neck with 7.25"-radius
- 20-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Body matching headstock
- 3-ply mint-green pickguard
- Chrome bridge and tuning machine
- Split single-coil Precision Bass Pickup in the middle position
- Single-coil Jazz Bass pickup at the bridge
- Polyurethane finish
Aerodyne Classic Precision Bass Guitar Special Specifications:
- Body: Basswood (Unique Radius) with Flame Maple Top
Bridge: Standard 4-Saddle
Fingerboard: Rosewood (Stained), 7.25" Radius (184mm)
Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
Neck: Maple, "C" Shape
Pickups: 1 Split Single-Coil Precision Bass Pickup (Mid), 1 Single-Coil Jazz Bass Pickup (Bridge)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This is a beautiful bass. Great finish, great binding, light and silky. Fast neck. Cheap bridge, must be replaced. The pickups are noisy and awful. Get some Duncan actives. You'll have to route out a battery compartment. Buy a hardshell case. This one don't even come with a bag. Typical Fender product. "Close, but no cigar" I will NEVER buy another Fender product. Try Carvin.