Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0-12T 600 Watt Lightweight Bass 1x12 ComboProduct #482111 Genz Benz 482111 HABDA Hybrid Combo Bass Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
An innovative combo that addresses your sound and transportability issues with equal aplomb.
The Shuttle series was developed by Genz•Benz for professional players who require a flexible, full-featured bass system that is easily transportable and still sounds great.
The heart of the Shuttle series is the lightweight Shuttle 6.0 amplifier design. This 3.75-pound amplifier is available as a "head only" or in combo versions, such as this one, delivering 375W at 8 Ohms and 600W at 4 Ohms. In the combo models, the amp chassis can be easily removed from it's combo "saddle" quickly and carried to another gig in the pocket of your bass case or the available carry bag. The chassis has a handle that makes carrying the other half of the combo, the cab, just as easy to take with you.
The head is extremely useful as a standalone unit, with a headphone output that is excellent for quiet, personal practice sessions. You can adjust the volume level and tone you hear with the analog 12AX7 tube preamp, and, using the Post EQ setting on the DI, you can turn the Shuttle 6.0 into an outstanding preamp for recording. It also has an extended range input gain for active/passive sensitivity, effects loop, limiter circuit, LED status indicators, Speakon speaker outputs, tuner out, full XLR direct out interface, aux. input, and a headphone jack
The Shuttle 6.0-12T adds a rear-ported, Birch-ply enclosured amp that combines Genz•Benz's GNX12300 neodymium 12" loudspeaker with a custom sourced bullet tweeter with attenuation control for a bass combo that is as versatile as it is pleasing to the ear.
Shuttle 6.0 amp head
- Analog 12AX7 tube preamp
- Digital SMPS (switch mode power supply)
- High-current Class D amplifier
- Active EQ w/parametric mids
- 3-band signal shape circuit (footswitchable)
- Signal mute switch (footswitchable)
- Tuner out
- Extended range input gain for active/passive sensitivity
- Limiter circuit
- LED status indicators
- Speakon speaker outputs
- Internal fan cooling
- Full XLR direct out interface
- Aux. input
- Headphone jack
- Effects loop
- Optional footswitch available
- Custom sourced cast-frame 12" neodymium loudspeaker Custom sourced bullet tweeter with attenuation control
- The cab is a birch-ply, with heavy duty vinyl covering
- 375W as combo/600W with ext. cab
- Removable amp chassis
- Rear-ported for full responses
- Protected corners
Crank up the bass with this unique combo. Order yours today!
Shuttle 6.0-12T 600 Watt Lightweight Bass 1x12 Combo Specifications:
- Dimensions: 18-3/8"W x 21.75"H x 14.25"D
- Weight: 32 lbs. total, 3.75 lb. amp head, 28.25 lb. cab
- Power: 375W/8 ohms; 600W/4 ohms
- Preamp type: Tube
- Speaker config: 1 x 12" & tweeter
- Cab response: 45-18kHz