Genz Benz Shuttle 3.0-10T 300W 1x10 Bass ComboProduct #482108 Genz Benz 482108 HAI Solid State Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Amazingly powerful for its size and weight.
The 3.0-10T amp from the Shuttle series was developed by Genz•Benz for professional players who require an easily transported, great sounding, and flexible bass amplifier system that is also full-featured.
The heart of the Shuttle series is the lightweight amplifier design. This 2.75 lb. amp is available as a "head only" or in combo versions, such as this one, delivering 175 watts at 8 ohms and 300 watts at 4 ohms with an external speaker cab. In the combo models, the amp chassis can be easily removed from it's combo "saddle" in seconds and carried to a larger gig in the pocket of your bass case or the available carry bag.
The head is extremely useful as a standalone unit, with a headphone output that is excellent for quiet, personal practice sessions. You can adjust the volume level and tone you hear with the preamp, and, using the Post EQ setting on the DI, you can turn the Shuttle into an outstanding preamp for recording.
The Shuttle 3.0-10T amp gives you an ultra compact combo that delivers plenty of output and tone. The ported enclosure combines a 10" neodymium loudspeaker and soft-dome neodymium tweeter in a compact 18.75 lb. package easily usable in a variety of venues. It comes with a bottom-mounted kickstand for projecting the sound back upwards towards you while you're performing.
Shuttle 3.0 head
- High current, Class D power amplifier
- Extended range input gain for active/passive sensitivity
- Active EQ w/parametric mids
- 3-band signal shape circuit
- Tuner out
- Headphone jack
- Aux. input
- Limiter circuit
- LED status indicators
- Speakon and 1/4" speaker outputs
- Full XLR direct out interface
- Custom sourced cast-frame 10" neodymium loudspeaker Custom sourced soft-dome neodymium tweeter with attenuation control.
- The cab is a Birch-ply, with heavy duty vinyl covering
- 175W as combo/300W with ext. cab
- Removable amp chassis
- Rear-ported for full responses
- Protected corners
Give your bass more power without taking up too much space. Order this combo today!
Shuttle 3.0-10T 300W 1x10 Bass Combo Specifications:
- Power: 175W/8 ohms; 300W/4 ohms
- Cabinet response: 56 - 20kHz
- Speaker configuration: 1x 10" & tweeter
- Preamp type: FET
- Dimensions: 14"W x 15.5"H x 11.75"D
- Weight: 18.75 lbs. as combo, 16 lbs. for cab, 2.75 lbs. for head