SWR California Blonde II Acoustic Instrument AmpProduct #481996 SWR 481996 HAADA Acoustic Combo Guitar Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Briliantly detailed sound for your acoustic instrument.
The new California Blonde II amp is designed to meet and exceed the changing needs of acoustic instrumentalists of all styles!
Great for live work, solo gigs, stereo monitoring, non-PA sound reinforcement, the 2-channel, 200-watt California Blonde II gives you the tone of the original SWR California Blonde”a longtime favorite”with additional features including a 1/4" Lo-Z balanced input, mic input phantom power, upgraded power amp circuitry, a tuning mute switch, reverb defeat switches for each individual channel, dedicated XLR outputs for each channel, a summed Channel Two 1/4" line out, and flexible patching and signal-routing capabilities. Smooth looks and warm, rich tone make it the ideal amp for acoustic instruments of all types!
- Mono and stereo inputs
- Custom Celestion 12" driver and Eminence Supertweeter
- 2 channels (instrument and instrument/vocal)
- 1/4" Lo-Z balanced input
- Master volume control
- Foot-switchable spring reverb with Master Reverb Control
- Discrete solid state front end
- 2 side chain effects loops (one for each channel)
- Channel 1 1/4" line out
- Summed 1/4" line out
- Balanced XLR line out (one for each channel)
- Summed balanced XLR line out (post reverb)
- Tuner out
- Tilt stand for easy angling
- Top handle
- Chrome protective corners
- Bottom slot port
- Blonde textured vinyl covering
- Vibration-free speaker grille
- Tweeter attenuator control
- Channel 1 controls: gain with clip indicator, push/push phase reverse, Aural Enhancer, bass, mid, treble, and effects blend)
- Channel 2 controls: mic/aux switch, gain with clip indicator, push/push phase reverse, bass, mid, treble, and effects blend
Order today and enjoy amplified acoustic sound that shines.
California Blonde II Acoustic Instrument Amp Specifications:
- Weight: 51 lbs. (23.1 kg)
Dimensions: 15"W x 25"H x 14-1/2"D
Frequency Response: 30Hz - 16kHz
Power Output: 160W RMS (200W with 8 Ohm extension cabinet)
Impedance: 8 ohms
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about SWR California Blonde II Acoustic Instrument Amp:
I have been using the Blonde's for way over ten years now. I am on my fifth unit. Having given a few away to family and friends, My first being # two fifty something. They always perform super and can be depended on for any small to medium, reasonable size gig. My son and I (He also has two of them) have done outside gigs at Harley dealerships with thousands of people and rumbling motorcycles all around. They are great. Crisp, clean and powerful. Gig after gig after gig.