Ampeg SVP-Pro Series Bass PreampProduct #481832 Ampeg 481832 HABFA Solid State Bass Preamps https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
Multivalve warmth and body with high-tech accouterments.
The Ampeg SVP-Pro Series Bass Preamp uses 5 - 12AX7 tubes to provide the true, rich, tubular tone only a genuine multivalve signal path can generate. Tube Drive Control gives you precision command over just how hot those babies burn. Input peak LED, input pad and bright switch, mute function (to avoid those annoying clicks when you switch instruments mid-song), balanced line out, effects loop, 3 EQ knobs, nine-band graphic EQ, and tuner out give you all the pro flexibility you expect from Ampeg. 19"W x 1.75"H x 10"D. 9 lbs.
- Five 12AX7 tubes
- Balanced line out
- Effects loop
- Nine-band graphic EQ
- Five-position mid tone control
- Tube Drive Control
- Input peak LED
- Input pad & bright switch
- Mute function
SVP-Pro Series Bass Preamp Specifications:
- Additional Features: 9 Band Graphic EQ, 3 Band Parametric EQ with 5-Position Mid Switch, Tuner Out, and Mute
- Dimensions: 19" x 1.75" x 10" (Single Rack Space)
- Output: 1/4" line level out, Balanced XLR Out
- Weight: 9 lbs