Peavey Windsor Studio 20W 1x12 Tube Combo AmpProduct #481660 Peavey 481660 HAADD Tube Combo Guitar Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
One channel, one speaker—one kickin' tube amp.
The single-channel Windsor Studio amplifier features a footswitchable Boost button that increases the preamp level. Now you have the flexibility of a dual-channel amp plus control over the dynamic response. You also get the rich distortion characteristics of Windsor amp's class-A tube power topology. The Boost function can be used as an overdrive feature for the power section or simply as a volume boost for soloing.
This 15-watt amplifier uses two 12AX7 preamp tubes and one EL34 power-amp tube in a single-ended configuration with no negative feedback. The power section is designed to accommodate 6L6GC, 6550, 6CA7, KT88 and KT66 octal power tubes, as well as variations on those types. Peavey's exclusive Power Sponge™ output attenuator incrementally adjusts the power output of the amplifier while maintaining the distortion characteristics of the power amp at any chosen volume level. Also onboard is a transformer-balanced XLR direct output with a unique microphone simulator that allows players to send the amplifier signal to a recording device or front-of-house mix without the use of a microphone. Additional features on this Peavey amp include true spring reverb, preamp volume, master volume, three-band tone equalization, footswitchable effects loop and a single 12" loudspeaker.
- Class A Power Amp can use various octal power tubes including EL34 (stock), 6L6GC, 6550, 6CA7, KT88, KT66, or any variation on these types
- Two 12AX7/ECC83 Preamp tubes
- 15-20W (rms) into 4, 8, or 16 Ohms with "Power Sponge" output power attenuator
- No negative feedback in Power Amp
- High & Low Gain Inputs
- Preamp Volume
- Low, Mid, and High EQ
- Footswitchable Boost function
- Footswitchable Effects Loop
- Spring Reverb
- Transformer balanced XLR Recording Output w/passive mic simulator
- XLR Ground Lift switch
- Dual Speaker Outputs
- Impedance Selector
- 1/4" TRS footswitch jack for Boost and Loop defeat
If you're into the Brit tube sound, you've just found your amp. Call or click today to order.