B-52 ST-6012 60W Tube 2x12 Guitar Combo Amp with Celestion Vintage 30'sProduct #481308 B-52 481308 HAADD Tube Combo Guitar Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Nail any tone you want and amplify it with classic Celestion sound.
The B-52 ST-6012 60W Tube 2x12 Guitar Combo Amp with Celestion Vintage 30's has a 100% all-tube signal path that combines Sovtek 6L6 power tubes with 12AX7 preamp tubes for solid tube tone and classic breakup. This B-52 combo amp is capable of monstrous gain, extreme distortion, and sparkling clean tones through 2 channels. All those tones are accurately reproduced by a pair of 12" Celestion Vintage 30s with 70W handling. The Clean and Overdrive channels have their own sets of volume and EQ controls (3-band bass, mid, and treble), with 2 gain knobs and an interactive Contour control (Gain 2) on the Overdrive channel.
You can further shape your tone by selecting 3 rectifier settings. The solid-state setting delivers the tightest low-end definition and fastest attack. Tube A gives you a vintage attack and feel with the warmest sound. Tube AB1 is in between the first two: punchy, warm, sound with more definition than Tube A. B-52 made the ST-6012 combo amp roadworthy with 13-ply Baltic birch construction.
- 60W all-tube amplifier
- 1/4" input jacks
- 2 - 12" Celestion Vintage 30s (70W handling)
- Overdrive channel with Gain 1, Gain 2 with contour, 3-band EQ, and volume
- Clean channel with Volume and 3-band EQ
- Master volume and Reverb
- Push switch for channel and gain select
- Headphones line out
- Rugged foot switch for channel select, reverb on/off and gain select
- Effects send and return with level controls
- Line out with level control
- Selectable external speaker jacks
- Ground lift switch
- Rectifier select switch for Tube A, Tube AB1, or Solid-State
- 27"W x 21"H x 11"D
A combo you can play anywhere and can easily craft any tone you want. Order now.