Behringer V-Amp 2 Guitar Multi Effects ProcessorProduct #480674 Behringer 480674 HBCA Desktop & Rack Guitar Effects https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
The next step in virtual amplification.
By adding a host of new features and capabilities to the Behringer V-AMP 2 Guitar Effects Processor, Behringer has upgraded their already-legendary modeler. You now get 32 amp models as well as the original 15 speaker simulations which can be selected independently of the amp models. A 24-bit, studio-quality stereo effects unit offers an array of useful algorithms including chorus, tremolo, compression, noise gate, delay, and much more. A separate, manually or MIDI-controllable wah and 9 stereo reverbs are available in combination with any other effect, amp, or speaker setting. 2 effects parameters are directly accessible. This cool unit retains the original V-Amp's chromatic tuner and a tap tempo function for realtime adjustment of effect speed. You also get an adjustable stereo aux input, stereo line output with speaker simulation, 3-band EQ, master volume, and adjustable headphone output. The MIDI interface enables realtime remote control, automation, data transfer, and access to additional parameters. The 125 onboard presets are organized into 25 banks and include 50 presets by renowned guitarists. On top of all that, the V-Amp 2 offers 5 practical configuration modes plus a presence control that simulates negative-feedback tube amps. The new preamp bypass lets you use it as a stereo effects unit. Dramatically improved gate and noise-reduction circuits produce an impressive 90dB S/N ratio. The V-Amp 2 is simple to operate with dedicated controls for all essential settings. Behringer offers additional presets and downloadable V-Amp editor software on its website. Behringer includes dual footswitch, AC adapter, and carrying bag with the V-Amp 2.
- 32 amp models
- 15 speaker simulations can be selected independently of amp models
- 24-bit, studio-quality stereo effects include chorus, tremolo, compression, noise gate, delay, and much more
- Separate, manually or MIDI-controllable wah and 9 stereo reverbs
- 2 effects parameters are directly accessible
- Chromatic tuner
- Tap tempo function for realtime adjustment of effect speed
- Adjustable stereo aux input
- Stereo line output with speaker simulation
- 3-band EQ
- Master volume
- Adjustable headphone output
- MIDI interface enables realtime remote control, automation, data transfer, and access to additional parameters
- 125 onboard presets organized into 25 banks
- 50 presets by renowned guitarists
- 5 practical configuration modes
- Presence control simulates negative feedback tube amps
- Preamp bypass lets you use it as a stereo effects unit
- Improved gate and noise-reduction circuits produce an impressive 90dB S/N ratio
- Dedicated controls for all essential settings
- Dual footswitch for preset selection and tuner control
- AC adapter
Click or call to get this army of effects and models on your side!
V-Amp 2 Guitar Multi Effects Processor Specifications:
- Type: Multi-Effects Pedals