AKG WMS 40 PRO/Guitarbug UHF Wireless Guitar SystemProduct #275682 AKG 275682 YNBC Instrument Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Hard-wired sound with wireless freedom.
The AKG WMS 40 PRO Wireless Guitar System dispenses with the bodypack transmitters and cables entirely. It uses the ultra-miniature Guitarbug UHF transmitter that is nearly weightless, almost invisible, and plugs directly into your instrument's output jack. Its FlexJack extendable plug ensures perfect compatibility with any guitar output jack, surface-mounted or recessed.
The best thing about the WMS 40 PRO/Guitarbug system is its sound. It delivers all the highs, lows, and transient attack of your instrument so your audience hears all the nuances of your playing. With its ultra-wide frequency response and wide dynamic range, it sounds and feels just like a hard-wired system. Operates up to 11 hours on a single AAA alkaline battery; 6 hours on a rechargeable batteries. The all-metal WMS 40 PRO receiver is rugged and roadworthy and rackmounts singly or side-by-side with the optional RMU40 kit. Comes backed by a 2-year parts and labor warranty from AKG.
- No cable or separate bodypack to hassle with
- Input gain control for compatibility with all instrument pickups
- 3-position on-mute-off switch.
- AKG FlexJack is compatible with surface-mount and recessed connectors
- LED indicator shows power on/battery status at a glance
- 11 hours of operation on AAA alkaline battery, 6 hours of use on rechargeable cells
- Wide frequency response and dynamic range for true hard-wired sound
- All-metal receiver can be rack-mounted with optional kit
WMS 40 PRO/Guitarbug UHF Wireless Guitar System Specifications:
- Audio bandwidth: 40 Hz to 20 kHz
- Audio outputs (Mic): bal. 1/4" jack, output level adjustable, at rated deviation: 500 mV rms.
- Carrier frequency range: 710 to 865 MHz (2 fixed-frequency receivers in single case)
- Dimensions: Receiver: 200 x 190 x 44 mm (7.8 x 7.4 x 1.7 in.); Mic: 76 x 20 x 28 mm / 3 x 0.8 x 1.1 in.
- Modulation: FM
- Net weight: Receiver: 647 g (1.4 lbs.); Mic: 28 g / 1 oz.
- Power supply: Receiver: 120/230 V AC; Mic: single 1.5 V AAA size battery
- RF output (Receiver): 5 mW typ. (ERP)
- Signal/noise ratio: Receiver: typ. 110 dB(A), Mic: 103 dB (A) typ.
- THD: typ. 0.8 % (@ 1 kHz)