Alesis MultiMix 16 USB 2.0 16-Channel MixerProduct #801472 Alesis 801472 YJB Unpowered Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
A high-resolution mixer that lets you record and monitor your outboard gear direct to DAW via USB 2.0
The MultiMix 16 USB 2.0 is a compact tabletop mixer providing USB 2.0 technology for ultra-fast, low-latency, 24—bit/44.1—96kHz (with high-end A/D and D/A conversion) multi-channel audio recording straight to your computer. Designed with low-noise analog electronics, it gives you 100 studio-grade 28-bit digital effects. Whether used for mobile or studio recording, the MultiMix 16 mixing console makes recording high-quality audio to your computer fast and easy. Bundled with award-winning Cubase LE software for optimal results.
- 18 direct inputs for recording and 2 return inputs for monitoring
- High-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4" balanced) inputs with phantom power, 2 stereo balanced 1/4"
- Switchable 75Hz highpass filters
- Line inputs, aux send (to onboard or external effects), stereo aux return
- 100 28-bit onboard preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, pitch and multi-effects
- 3-band EQ per channel with high/low shelving and mid bandpass/reject
- Separate 1/4" balanced main and monitor outs, headphone out
- Smooth 60mm faders (MultiMix16)
- 24-bit, 44.1 to 96 kHz operation with high-end A/D and D/A conversion through an integrated USB 2.0 audio interface
- Compatible with Mac OS X and Windows XP
- Steinberg Cubase LE included
Forget about RAM-hogging VIs choking your computer. Multimix lets you hear and record all your instruments and samplers while you work uninterrupted.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Alesis MultiMix 16 USB 2.0 16-Channel Mixer:
I own it since one month, and it works perfectly. I have some problems with the firewire, it's very unstable and I have to "fight" with the mixer until it gets recognised by the pc, but when it's working it's awesome. I can record 12 independent channels, and 8 mono + 4 stereo channels, everyone in his own track. It has a very low noise, and a very usefull gain control for all the 8 first mics. It has a very powerfull interface inside, but it has no midi, so you can't listen any midi files. That's why you need to purchase a sound card that reproduces midi before buy this mixer, if you wan't to use it as interface.