AKG WMS 40 PRO/Guitarbug UHF Wireless Guitar SystemProduct #275682 AKG 275682 YWC Instrument Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Hard-wired sound with wireless freedom.
WMS 40 PRO / GB System Overview
WMS 40 PRO
We listened to the users and added many useful features to the successful and well-known WMS 40 wireless system. The new WMS 40 PRO wireless provides even more flexibility and mobility for your gig.GB 40
The GB 40 guitarbug is probably the easiest way to turn a guitar, bass, or portable keyboard into a wireless instrument.
The FlexJack swivel jack plug will mate with any type of output jack and is spring loaded to hold the GB 40 securely against the instrument. In addition, the GB 40 is so small it is almost invisible and won't be in your way while playing. Since the GB 40 sits right on top of the instrument's output jack, the noiseless on/mute/off switch and gain control are always within easy reach. Integrated charging contacts allow you to charge the battery quickly and easily on the optional CU 40 charging unit, without having to remove the battery.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- No cable or separate bodypack to hassle with
- Input gain control for compatibility with all instrument pickups
- 3-position on-mute-off switch.
- AKG FlexJack is compatible with surface-mount and recessed connectors
- LED indicator shows power on/battery status at a glance
- 11 hours of operation on AAA alkaline battery, 6 hours of use on rechargeable cells
- Wide frequency response and dynamic range for true hard-wired sound
- All-metal receiver can be rack-mounted with optional kit
WMS 40 PRO/Guitarbug UHF Wireless Guitar System Specifications:
- Audio bandwidth: 40 Hz to 20 kHz
- Audio outputs (Mic): bal. 1/4" jack, output level adjustable, at rated deviation: 500 mV rms.
- Carrier frequency range: 710 to 865 MHz (2 fixed-frequency receivers in single case)
- Dimensions: Receiver: 200 x 190 x 44 mm (7.8 x 7.4 x 1.7 in.); Mic: 76 x 20 x 28 mm / 3 x 0.8 x 1.1 in.
- Modulation: FM
- Net weight: Receiver: 647 g (1.4 lbs.); Mic: 28 g / 1 oz.
- Power supply: Receiver: 120/230 V AC; Mic: single 1.5 V AAA size battery
- RF output (Receiver): 5 mW typ. (ERP)
- Signal/noise ratio: Receiver: typ. 110 dB(A), Mic: 103 dB (A) typ.
- THD: typ. 0.8 % (@ 1 kHz)