TASCAM MP-GT1 Portable MP3 Guitar TrainerProduct #241197 TASCAM 241197 LOA Phrase Samplers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
Pocket-sized chops builder.
TASCAM's MP-GT1 is the first MP3 player designed for musicians. Based on the award-winning CD-GT1mkII, this fun mobile guitar trainer includes enough memory to store up to 240 songs. Guitar parts can be slowed down, looped and even eliminated to help you learn new riffs. Play back MP3s using Variable Speed Audition, which slows down the speed without changing the pitch, and sections can be seamlessly looped while practicing tricky passages. Songs can even be pitched up or down to match the tuning of your guitar, so you don't have to re-tune for every song.
The guitar input lets you rock along with thick overdrive and multi-effects, including a guitar canceler so you can play along with your favorite bands. A tuner, metronome, and rechargeable battery are also built-in. All of this is packed into an MP3 player smaller than a stomp box, so stuff it in your backpack, gig bag or back pocket and hit the road.
The MP-GT1 uses a high-speed USB connection to load up MP3s and charge the built-in battery. Zip through your MP3 collection using a data wheel, dedicated buttons and a graphical LCD display. A rechargeable 9-hour lithium ion battery is built into the unit, and an optional power supply is also available.
- 240-song memory capacity (based on average 4-minute MP3 encoded at 128kbps)
- Variable Speed Audition changes the speed of the MP3 playback without changing the pitch
- Pitch control in 1% steps so you don't have to re-tune
- Seamless looping for practicing tricky passages
- High-impedance 1/4" guitar input
- Guitar multi-effects include overdrive, distortion, delay, flange, reverb and more
- Guitar Cancel effect eliminates the guitar part from the recorded song so you can play along
- Built-in tuner, oscillator and metronome
- 1/8" Headphone output
- Built-in rechargeable battery with 9-hour reserve (rechargeable through USB port or optional power supply)
- 128x64 graphic LCD display
- USB jack
Turn your MP3 collection into a learning library. Order today!