Alesis NanoVerb 18-Bit Digital Effects ProcessorProduct #182508 Alesis 182508 YFH Multi Effects Processors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A solid set of effects to give you lots of guitar tone flexibility!
The Alesis NanoVerb 18-Bit Digital Effects Processor has lush hall, plate, and room reverbs; rich, true stereo chorus, flange, delay, and useful multi-effect program. The NanoVerb gives you 16 powerful algorithms plus 18-bit digital converters and a flexible assortment of programs that make it an all-purpose processor. Fully adjustable programs can be tweaked to fit your tastes, and input/output and mix controls ensure proper effects levels for almost any application. The Alesis NanoVerb 18-Bit offers versatile digital audio processing for individual, studio or live performance applications.
- Lush hall, plate, and room reverbs
- Rich, true stereo chorus, flange, delay, and multi-effect programs
- 16 algorithms
- 18-bit digital converters
A true performer guaranteed to deliver the effects you want. Order now!
NanoVerb 18-Bit Digital Effects Processor Specifications:
- A/D-D/A Conversions: Conversion Scheme- 18 bit Delta Sigma, Processor Speed- 3 Million instructions per second,Processor Memory- 64K x 16 bit,Sampling Frequency- 46.875kHz
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 5.5"x1.5"x4.5"
- Dynamic Range: >90dB
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-20kHz, +1/-3dB
- Front Panel: Controls- Input Level, Mix Level, Output Level, Program Selection, Adjust. Indicators- Dual-colored Level LED, Power LED
- Harmonic Distortion: .02% @ 1kHz @ 0dBV
- Inputs: Number of Channels- 2, Nominal Level -10dBV, Maximum Level +10dBV, Impedance 1Mohms per channel in stereo
- Outputs: Number of channels- 2, Matrixed Stereo, Maximum Level +10dBV Impedance 220 ohms
- Power: 9 VAC, 5 Volt Amps external Transformer, UL and CSA Approved
- Rear Panel: Input Left and Right- 1/4", Output Left and Right- 1/4", Power-
- Weight: approx. 1.25 lbs