Roland CUBE-30X Guitar Combo AmplifierProduct #487032 Roland 487032 HAADC Solid State Combo Guitar Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Big-time tone in a compact package.
The Roland CUBE-30X Guitar Combo Amplifier expands the famous Roland CUBE amp lineup. With great features such as Power Squeezer for maximum sustain without maximum volume, a mini-jack aux in for playing along to MP3 and CD players, recording out, and that incredible CUBE sound, this little Roland combo amp is built to rock!
The CUBE 30X also has some of Roland's most popular guitar effects built-in: Dyna amp (changes tone based on picking style), metal, classic, stack, tweed, brit combo, black panel, acoustic simulator, flanger, phaser, tremolo, chorus, delay and reverb.
Roland also builds a convenient onboard tuner into the CUBE 30X amp.
- 30 watts of power
- High-quality 10" speaker
- 2 channels
- Overdrive, Distortion, and EQ built in
- Powerful COSM® models onboard
- Unique Dyna Amp feature
- New acoustic simulation inherited from BOSS AC-3
- Power Squeezer
- Onboard tuner
- Recording out
Get the small amp with the really big sound - order today!
CUBE-30X Guitar Combo Amplifier Specifications:
- Power: 30W
- Speaker: 10" x 1
- Rated Power Output: 30W
- Nominal Input Level: INPUT (JC CLEAN channel): -10 dBu/1 M ohms, AUX IN: -10 dBu
- Speaker: 25 cm (10 inches)
- Controls: POWER Switch, SELECT Switch, TUNER Switch, POWER SQUEEZER Switch, VOLUME Knob, TYPE Switch (ACOUSTIC, BLACK PANEL, BRIT COMBO, TWEED, CLASSIC STACK, METAL STACK, R-FIER STACK, DYNA AMP), GAIN Knob, VOLUME Knob, BASS Knob, MIDDLE Knob, TREBLE Knob, EFX Knob (CHORUS, FLANGER, PHASER, TREMOLO), DELAY/REVERB Knob
- Indicators: JC CLEAN Channel, LEAD Channel, EFX, TUNER, POWER SQUEEZER
- Connectors: INPUT Jack (1/4" phone type), AUX IN Jack (Stereo miniature phone type), FOOT SW Jack (SELECT, EFX) (1/4" phone type), RECORDING OUT/PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type)
- Power Supply: AC 117 V, AC 230 V, AC 240 V (50/60 Hz)
- Power Consumption: 34 W
- Accessory: Owner's Manual
- Option: Foot Switch (BOSS FS-5U, FS-6), Connection Cable (PCS-31)
- Size and Weight
- Width: 385 mm, 15-3/16 inches
- Depth: 240 mm, 9-1/2 inches
- Height: 380 mm, 15 inches
- Weight: 9.3 kg, 20 lbs. 9 oz.
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
This amp has lots of great sounds - very authentic sounding Fender Twin, Jazz Chorus, and Bassman models. Can't speak to the other amp models' authenticity, but there is lots of variety. A great tool if you do a lot of home recoring in different styles. It is loud enough to play in my church worship band no problem in a room that seats about 100. For me, the above mentioned models are worth the price alone. Reverb is very nice, vibrato sounds nice, slapback delay is nice. I don't have a use for the flanger or phaser at all, but they don't sound as good as the other effects. Overall, a very nice sounding amp for practice, small venues, or recording.
This amp is EXCELLENT. I would like to clarify, that I do not have the 30 "X"... This amp was bought about 8 years ago and is labeled the ROLAND CUBE 30 (10"). For one thing, I've never held on to ANY amp as long as I have this one. I've gone through quite a few. This Roland, with its 10" speaker, has been played with over 30 bands, with live drums and a roaring bass rig. The Roland keeps up with these LOUD instruments...and although cranked to its MAX...the speaker has NEVER blown. I kid you not...I've used this amp A LOT. And it's ALWAYS as loud as I can get it----Which without the drums...is LOUUUUUDDD. This amp outlasted the girlfriend that purchased it for me, outlasted 3 or 4 electric guitars, 2 other amps and a partridge in a pear tree. The Roland cube is a great amplifier. I've used it for vocals as well as my guitar, I even use it as a speaker for my computer headphone outlet, My ipod speaker outlet, and EVEN with a metronome plugged in to it (don't know what that does? Plug one into your amp...then pump it up....Watch the speaker go "thwack thwack thwack" lol) and the speaker again, has NEVER blown. Excellent, Excellent product.
This is a solid amp. This is the first amp I got and have never had a problem with it. I love the effects and the presets. This amp is also not a headache loaded with gain. This amp is AWESOME for practicing.