Roger Linn Design AdrenaLinn III Guitar Effects ProcessorSku #150464000000000 Roger Linn Design 150464 HBCA Desktop & Rack Guitar Effects https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
A smorgasbord of effects in one unit.
AdrenaLinn III from Roger Linn Design is a beat-synced multi-effects processor for guitar, keyboard or bass that combines 3 products in one:
1) A beat-synched multi-effects processor with exclusive Filter Sequencer
What are beat-synched filter effects? Examples include tremolo, auto-pan, filter tremolo, flanger, chorus, rotary, vibrato and more, all in perfect synch to the internal drumbeats or to MIDI clock. That out-of-synch tremolo on your guitar amp won't seem as useful anymore. Plus you get innovative new effects including:
• Random filtering, flanging or tremolo—like a wah pedal that instantly switches to a new random position on every 1/8 or 1/16 note in sync to the beat. Or a flanger that switches to a new random frequency every 1/8 or 1/16 note. Or a tremolo in which each pulse level is randomly chosen, adding a syncopated rhythm to even simple chords.
• Filter sequences: Looped 2-measure rhythmic sequences of filter tones in sync to the beat or to MIDI. Choose one of the preset sequences or program your own. A great idea generator.
• Tremolo sequences: Looped 2-measure sequences of programmed volume pulses. Like that used in Green Day's "Boulevard of Broken Dreams".
• Arpeggio Sequences: Looped 2-measure sequences of tuned resonances, as used in John Mayer's "Bigger Than My Body".
• Delay Loops: Set the beat-synced delay to 1 full measure, then jam with yourself by playing chords over the first bar and solo over them on the next.
You also get note-triggered filter effects like Auto-Wah, Talk Box simulator, Guitar Synth sounds, plus stereo reverb, compression, tuner and a completely transparent noise gate. And AdrenaLinn III's filters are warm and very analog-sounding with emulations of classic Moog and Oberheim synthesizer filter designs.
2) A superb amp modeler
40 superb models of vintage and modern guitar amps from Fender, Marshall, VOX, Mesa Boogie and more, including 4 classic bass amps. Plus distortion boxes and a warm tube preamp emulation.
3) A programmable drum machine
A great-sounding programmable drum machine with 200 drumbeats from rock, pop, reggae, Brazilian, techno, hip hop, jazz and more, using over 40 well-sampled drum sounds. Run the drums through the amps and beat-synched filter processing for inspiring processed beats.
• Easy to use.
Just select a preset and play. To adjust any of the front panel settings, simply press the UP or DOWN arrow buttons to light the light next to it, then turn the knob above it. That's it. Same with the drumbeats.
Like its predecessor, AdrenaLinn III gives you modulation effects, looped filter sequences and delay loops, all playing in sync to the internal drum beats or MIDI. This model adds reverb, compression, tuner, and brings the number of amp models up to 40 (including 4 bass amps) with enhanced tube emulation and realism. New MIDI improvements permit control of nearly all settings from MIDI pedalboards, and the panel footswitches may now be reassigned to a variety of actions including amp drive boost. User presets and drumbeats are doubled to 200 each and come filled with great new examples of what this unique idea-creation box can do!
- 40 Amp models all enhanced for accuracy, presence and improved tube distortion
- Stereo reverb
- 200 user presets & 200 drumbeats filled with great sounds & beats.
- MIDI enhancements: MIDI pedalboards of up to 10 foot switches and 2 expression pedals may be assigned to control nearly all internal settings in real time.
- Programmable Amp Boost
- Foot switches can be reassigned to nearly all internal actions
- Independent guitar amp distortion for drumbeats
- Internal drum sounds may be triggered from MIDI
- Enhanced control of beat-synched random filter and flanging effects
Not just another stompbox - call or click today to order.