The Loar LM-600 F-Model MandolinProduct #581066 The Loar 581066 TAM Mandolins https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
This all-solid hand-carved mandolin has high-end features at an affordable price.
Hand-carved and graduated from solid select tonewoods and featuring a lightweight nitrocellulose finish for incredible projection, the Loar LM-600 mandolin is an accurate replica of the original 1920's F5-style mandolin.
The LM-600's hand-buffed tobacco sunburst finish with nitrocellulose lacquer provides a vintage sheen and an authentic pre-war-style bark that will impress even the most avid vintage purist.
This professional model also features a solid hand-carved spruce top, solid hand-carved highly-flamed maple back and sides, a one-piece maple neck with rounded V profile, bound rosewood fretboard and an abalone and mother-of-pearl custom flower pot headstock inlay. Includes case.
- Includes case
Get a high-quality mandolin without the high price tag—order today.
LM-600 F-Model Mandolin Specifications:
- Top: Hand-Carved, Hand-Graduated Spruce
- Back & Sides Hand-Carved, Hand-Graduated Flamed Maple Back, Solid Flamed Maple sides
- Neck: Hard Rock Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood with Ivory Binding
- Headstock Inlay: Loar Flowerpot Abalone/M.O.P.
- Finish Type: Hand-buffed Nitrocellulose
- Finish Options: Vintage Sunburst
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh, Nickel-Plated Brass
- Scale Length: 13-29/32"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Frets: 29
- Binding: Ivory
- Bridge: Ebony, Floating
- Upper Bout: 6-3/4"
- Lower Bout: 10"
- Nut, Width: Bone, 1-1/8"
- Depth: 2-1/2"
- Body Length: 12-3/4"
- Total Length: 27-1/4"