Vienna Instruments Harps StandardSku #H95462000000000 Vienna Instruments H95462 YSM Music Software Downloads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Inspired by the use of 2 harps in mid 19th century orchestral music.
The Vienna Symphonic Library Harps sound collection offers 2 harps played by renowned musicians and beautifully sampled. The first virtual harp is played by Ruth Rojahn, harpist of the Hofer Symphoniker and internationally successful soloist. Apart from single notes in various playing styles the first harp offers an enormous wealth of glissandos that are particularly brilliant and easy to use. The controller structure allows for extremely flexible and quick access--you can switch between ranges, different tempos, up and down movements, and different scales in real-time while playing. Now the virtual instrument software lets you access all Dimensions at the same time. The first harp's spectrum is rounded out by a wide range of arpeggios which were not available until now. The second virtual harp, played by Julia Reth, contains an even larger number of single notes, also offering playing styles like damped, fingernail playing, and pedal glissandos. A lovely ethereal effect is created by the bisbigliando variations, the whispering of tender tremolos on 2 strings playing the same note.
- Sustained notes:
- Normal, secco, près-de-la-table, fingernail playing, secco, harmonics, bisbigliando, pedal glissandos
- Major and harmonic minor full-scale
- Melodic minor, diminished, pentatonic
- Whole tone scale
- Slow, medium, fast
- One, 3, and 5 octaves, single and multiple cross glissandos
- Fast fortissimo glissandos spanning one octave
- Major, minor, diminished, augmented
- 3 and 4 notes
Bring your orchestral productions to the next level. Order today!
Harps Standard Specifications:
- Apple: G4 800 MHz (G5 recommended) with Mac OS X 10.4 or higher. AU host program
- PC: Intel/AMD 2 GHz (3++ GHz recommended) with Windows XP. VST host program