LR Baggs Anthem SL Acoustic Microphone/Preamp SystemSku #712980000000000 LR Baggs 712980 LROAB Acoustic Guitar Pickups https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
An intelligently designed mic system built for steel-string acoustic guitars.
For acoustic guitarists who prefer a minimalist approach to controls, LR Baggs offers the Anthem SL acoustic microphone and preamp system. In the SL, the balance between the Tru-Mic and Element pickup is preset for optimum performance so you can have the same great fidelity in an end-pin preamp format. The preamp, with LR Baggs famous all-discrete studio quality circuitry, is also equipped with a soundhole mounted volume control.
The mic is mounted to the bridge plate inside of the guitar to capture the majority of your guitar's true voice in a way that only a microphone is capable of-plus it is amazingly feedback resistant. The Element undersaddle pickup carries only the lowest frequencies for punch and authority.
- Pre-set mic and pickup for optimum performance
- Anthem Tru-Mic carries the majority of the guitars' frequency range
- Noise cancelation eliminates any annoying honky or boxy qualities inside the guitar
- The Element Pickup carries only the lowest frequencies
- One size fits most common string spacings and saddle widths
- Soundhole remote includes volume and mic gain trim controls
- Pre-contoured discrete class A endpin preamp
Anthem SL Acoustic Microphone/Preamp System Specifications:
- Tru Mic dimensions: 2.27" x .735"x .48"
Tru Mic weight: 0.5 oz
Pickup active sensor length: 3.4"
Pickup thickness: .038"
Pickup width: .092"
Battery type: Single 9V
Battery life: 170 hrs.
Mic range: 250Hz - 20kHz
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to install
Comments about LR Baggs Anthem SL Acoustic Microphone/Preamp System:
the sound is alot better than the b-band system I had in my ibanez.