Yamaha Yamaha MSR400 / MG166CX PA PackageProduct #421825 Yamaha 421825 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A 12-channel mixer, 12" PA speakers, 2 dynamic microphones, tripod mic stands, plus cables.
This PA package includes a Yamaha MG166CX Stereo Mixer, a pair of Yamaha MSR400 12" Powered PA speakers, and 2 Audio-Technica M4000S handheld dynamic microphones. You also get 2 Musician's Gear All-Steel Tripod Speaker Stands, 2 - 20ft. Gear One XLR mic cables, and 2 Gear One 1/4" speaker cables for a convenient live sound set up.
MG124 12-Input Stereo Mixer
For applications requiring up to 12 input channels, the Yamaha MG124C Mixer offers stunning MG-series sound plus an extra margin of signal-routing versatility. In spite of the fact that it has 12 channels, 4 buses, and a wealth of advanced features, the MG124C Stereo Mixer is small and light enough (only 2.9 kilograms) to be tucked under an arm and set up just about anywhere. This remarkable sound mixer provides significant space savings along with huge performance benefits.
Inputs & channels
Flexible 12-Input Configuration
The MG124C both has a total of 12 input channels-- 4 mono microphone/line inputs and 4 stereo line inputs. 2 of the stereo line inputs can also function as mono microphone inputs, giving you up to six simultaneous mono microphone inputs when needed. Gain trim covers a wide -60dB - -16dB range for microphone input, and -34dB - +10dB for line input.
Comprehensive, Easy-access Connector Panel
Top-mounted input and output connectors make setting up and re-patching your system quick and easy. Both models feature high- quality Neutrik balanced XLR connectors on all four mono microphone/line channels and two of the stereo channels. The XLR-equipped stereo channels can accept mono microphone input either via the XLR or phone jack connectors. The remaining stereo channels provide phone jack and pin jack connectors for compatibility with a wide range of sources. The four mono input channels also feature insert I/O connectors that let you patch external signal processing gear into those channels as required. Separate pin-jack 2TR inputs are provided to accept the output from a CD player or similar stereo source.
Six High-performance Microphone Preamplifiers with Switchable Phantom Power
The microphone preamplifiers in any mixer are critical to its overall performance. The microphone preamps built into the MG mixers inherit technology from Yamaha's top-line professional consoles, and have been painstakingly designed to deliver superior sonic performance with any dynamic or condenser microphone. All six microphone preamps feature switchable phantom power so you can take advantage of the natural, extended response of high-quality condenser microphones. A single switch turns phantom power on or off for all microphone channels.
Built-in Channel Compressors
Built-in channel dynamics is usually only found on high-end (and very expensive) consoles. The MG124C features Yamaha's innovative one-knob compression feature on mono input channels 1 through 4. This advanced feature can be a tremendous advantage in achieving great vocal sound. It can also be used to refine the sound of bass, guitar, and other sources. Conventional audio compressors with their threshold, ratio, knee, makeup gain and other controls can be complex and time-consuming to set appropriately for a given source. Yamaha's one-knob compressor eliminates the need for an engineering degree with a single control that lets you simply dial in the amount of compression you want.
3-Band Channel EQ and High-pass Filter
Yamaha has decades of experience in building truly useful, musical equalization into successful pro consoles, and the channel equalizers in MG-series mixers carry on without compromise. Channels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5/6, and 7/8 feature full 3-band equalizers with LOW, MID, and HIGH controls, while 9/10 and 11/12 have 2-band EQ for smooth equalization of stereo sources.
Four Buses (Stereo and Group)
In addition to the main stereo bus the MG124C mixer features a stereo group bus and outputs that can be used for convenient channel grouping. Assign switches for the stereo and group buses are located next to each channel fader.
Illuminated Channel ON Switches
All input channels feature illuminated channel ON switches chat can be used to individually add or remove channels from the mix without having to change the positions of the channel faders.
Master & output section
The Yamaha MG124C has dual AUX send controls for each channel, one switchable for pre- or post-fader operation, and one fixed for pre-fader send. Master send controls are also provided, as are RETURN level controls for the AUX and STEREO busses.
Stereo, Control Room, Monitor, and Headphone Outputs
Located above the mixer's master controls, on the convenient easy-access connector panel, are the main stereo output connectors, phone-jack monitor output connectors, pin-jack recording outputs, and a stereo headphone jack. These versatile mixers offer plenty of connectivity for a wide range of applications.
Bright 12-Segment Meters for Visual Level Monitoring
Accurate visual level monitoring can help you achieve maximum signal-to-noise ratio without distortion. The MG mixer's bright, easy-to-read 12-segment LED meters make it easy to control system levels for optimum overall performance.
Unmatched ease & convenience
Smooth 60-millimeter Faders
Channel and master level control is accomplished via reliable, high-performance 60-millimeter linear faders that provide smooth, noise-free operation. An important advantage of linear faders is that they provide a direct visual indication of relative level settings
All switches, controls, and displays have been designed and laid out for intuitive access and smooth, reliable operation with positive tactile and visual feedback.
Yamaha MSR400 Powered Speakers
The Yamaha MSR400 Powered Speaker is a biamplified, 2-way system featuring 400W maximum burst power driving a 12" cone woofer and 1-3/4" voice coil compression driver. Frequency division is accomplished prior to the amplifiers via a line-level electronic crossover, eliminating problems with loss, distortion, and phase. Power is optimally assigned to the low- and high-frequency units for smooth, natural balance across the spectrum. The Yamaha speaker accepts nominal input levels from -36dB to +4dB, meaning you can connect any source from microphones to pro line-level gear directly. 3 parallel connections are provided--2 XLR-type connectors and one balanced phone jack--which can be used either as inputs or parallel outputs.
The Yamaha MSR400 speaker cab has input level control for matching with the source signal, low and high EQ controls, and a sleek appearance round out the great features of this speaker cab. Stackable, flyable, and polemountable.
Audio-Technica M4000S Handheld Dynamic Microphone
The handheld Audio-Technica M4000S dynamic microphone combines professional features with a ridiculously affordable price tag. Audio-Technica tailors the M4000S mic's frequency response for crystal-clear vocal reproduction. Great feedback rejection and focused pickup are due to the A-T microphone's unidirectional polar pattern. The M4000S Audio-Technica mic also is equipped with a handy On/Off switch for convenience.
Audio-Technica professional microphone enhancements include a balanced XLR output, and a mic clip. Whether you're on the road, in the studio, or just performing at local gigs. Expect the all-metal Audio-Technica M4000S microphone to provides you with years of trouble-free use.
- Yamaha MG124C Stereo Mixer
- 2 Yamaha MSR400 12" Powered Speakers
- 2 Audio-Technica M4000S Handheld Dynamic Microphone
- 2 Musician's Gear All-Steel Tripod Speaker Stands (see SKU#J01627)
- 2 Gear One XLR Microphone Cable (20ft. each)
- 2 Gear One 1/4 Speaker Cable (25ft. each)
MG124 12-Input Stereo Mixer
- 12-input, 4-bus design.
- 3-band EQ on mic channels
- 4 channels of single-knob compression
- Illuminated Channel On/Off switches
Yamaha MSR400 Powered Speakers
- Biamplified, 2-way system
- 400W maximum burst power
- 12" cone woofer
- 1-3/4" voice coil compression driver
- Line-level electronic crossover eliminates loss, distortion, phase
- Accepts any source from mics to line-level gear
- 3 parallel connections
- Low and high EQ controls
- Power/Clip LED indicators
- Input level control
M4000S Handheld Dynamic Microphone
- Frequency response tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional pattern for feedback rejection and focused pick up
- All-metal design for years of trouble-free use
- Convenient on/off switch
- Professional features include balanced XLR output and mic clip
Get this great combo of gear at a great price. Order today!
Yamaha MSR400 / MG166CX PA Package Specifications:
- MG124 12-Input Stereo Mixer
- Frequency response: Stereo Out, Group OUT, EFFECT/AUX (AUX1, 2*), SEND, Monitor OUT, Rec Out: -3.0 — 1.0dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD + N) Stereo Out, +14dBu @ 20Hz-20kHz, Input Gain Control at minimum: 0.1%
- Hum & Noise:
- CH Input 1-4 MIC, EIN (Equivalent Input Noise): Rs = 150Ω, Gain: maximum: -128dBu
- Stereo Out & Group OUT, Stereo Out, Group Master fader at nominal level
- and all channels' ST and 1-2 switches off: -88dBu
- EFFECT/AUX (AUX1, 2*) SEND, Master EFFECT/AUX (AUX1, 2) control at nominal level and all CH EFFECT/AUX (AUX1, 2) controls at minimum.: -81dBu
- Stereo Out & Group OUT, Stereo, Group Master fader and one CH fader
- at nominal level: -64dBu
- Stereo Out Residual Output Noise -98dB
- Crosstalk (1kHz): Adjacent Input CH 1-4: -70dB; Input to Output Stereo L/R, CH 1-4, PAN: panned hard left or right: -70dB
- Phantom Voltage MIC: + 48V
- Input HPF: CH 1-7/8, 80Hz, 12dB/oct
- Input equalization CH 1-7/8 HIGH: 10kHz (shelving), MID: 2.5kHz (peaking), LOW: 100Hz (shelving); CH 9/10-11/12 HIGH: 10kHz (shelving), LOW: 100Hz (shelving)
- PEAK Indicator: Red LED turns on when post EQ signal (either post MIC HA or post EQ signal for CH 5/6, 7/8) reaches -3dB below clipping (+17dBu).
- Internal Digital Effect*: 16 PROGRAM, PARAMETER control, Foot Switch (Digital Effect On/Off)
- LED Level Meter Pre Monitor Level: 2 x 12 points LED meter (PEAK, +10, +6, +3, 0, -3, -6, -10, -15, -20, -25, -30dB), PEAK lights if the signal level reaches 3dB below the clipping level.
- Power Supply Adaptor PA-20: AC 35 VCT, 0.94 A, Cable Length = 3.6 m
- Power Consumption: 30 W
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 19.5" x 18.5" x 7.3" (346.2mm x 86.1mm x 436.6mm)
- Weight: 16.2lb. (3 kg)
- Yamaha MSR400 Powered Speakers
- Output power: 225W LF, 75W HF, Burst power 400W
- Frequency response: 50Hz-20kHz
- Crossover frequency: 1.6kHz
- Maximum SPL: 121dB
- Dispersion: 90°horizontal, 40° vertical
- Input sensitivity/Impedance: MIC/LINE: -36dB/+4dB 10k ohms
- Dimensions: 16"W x 25-3/4"H x 13-7/8"D
- M4000S Handheld Dynamic Microphone
- Element: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency response: 70Hz — 12.000Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -52dB (2.5 mV)
- Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Switch: On/off
- Weight: 329 grams (11.6 oz.)
- Dimensions: 178.3mm (7.02") length, 56.3mm (2.22") body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLR M-type
- Accessories: Slip-in stand clamp for 5/8" — 27 threaded adaptor