Yamaha Yamaha MSR250 / MG201C PA PackageProduct #421821 Yamaha 421821 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A 10-input mixer, 10" PA speakers, 2 dynamic microphones, tripod mic stands, and cables for all.
This PA package includes a Yamaha MG102C Stereo Mixer, a pair of Yamaha MSR250 10" Powered PA speakers, and 2 Audio-Technica MS400 handheld dynamic microphones. You also get 2 Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stands, 2 - 20ft. Gear One XLR mic cables, and 2 Gear One 1/4" speaker cables for a convenient live sound set up.
MG102C 10-Input Stereo Mixer
The Yamaha 10-Input stereo mixer offers sonic quality that will satisfy the most critical listener, surprising flexibility and ease-of-use, and some advanced features you normally wouldn't find in this type of compact mixer.
Inputs & Channels
Flexible 10-Input Channel Configurations
The Yamaha mixer has a total of 10 input channels comprised of two mono microphone/line channels and four stereo line channels. The stereo channel can be used as mono microphone inputs, providing a total of four microphone inputs when necessary. Gain trim covers a wide -60dB - -16dB range for microphone input, and -34dB - +10dB for line input.
Comprehensive, Easy-access Connector Panel
Top-mounted input and output connectors make setting up and re-patching your system quick and easy. The Yamaha mixer features high-quality Neutrik balanced XLR connectors on both mono microphone/line channels and two of the stereo channels. The XLR-equipped stereo channels can accept mono microphone input either via the XLR or phone jack connectors. The remaining two stereo channels on the Yamaha 10-Input stereo mixer provide phone jack and pin jack connectors for compatibility with a wide range of sources. The two mono input channels also feature insert I/O connectors that let you patch external signal processing gear into those channels as required. Separate pin-jack 2TR inputs are provided to accept the output from a CD player or similar stereo source.
Four High-Performance Microphone Preamplifiers with Switchable Phantom Power
Microphone preamplifiers are critical in any mixer, and a performance bottleneck in many. That's why pros often spend thousands of dollars on just a single channel of microphone pre-amplification. The microphone preamps built into the MG mixers inherit technology from Yamaha's top-line professional consoles, and have been painstakingly designed to deliver superior sonic performance with any dynamic or condenser microphone. All four microphone preamps also feature switchable phantom power so you can take advantage of the natural, extended response of high quality condenser microphones. A single switch turns phantom power on or off for all four channels.
Built-in Channel Compressors
This advanced feature can be a tremendous advantage in achieving great vocal sound. It can also be used to refine the sound of bass, guitar, and other sources. You won't find built-in channel compression on too many other mixers in this class, but in the Yamaha mixer you have Yamaha's innovative one-knob compression feature on mono input channels 1 and 2. Conventional audio compressors with their threshold, ratio, knee, makeup gain and other controls can be complex and time-consuming to set appropriately for a given source. Yamaha's one-knob compressor eliminates the need for an engineering degree with a single control that lets you simply dial in the amount of compression you want.
3-band Channel EQ and High-pass Filter
Building a truly useful, musical-sounding channel equalizer is no easy task, but Yamaha has decades of experience in building pro consoles to draw on, and you reap the benefits in the MG-series mixers. Channels 1, 2, 3/4, and 5/6 feature full 3-band equalizers with LOW, MID, and HIGH controls, while channels 7/8 and 9/10 have 2-band EQ for smooth equalization of stereo sources.
Master & output section
The Yamaha MG102C stereo mixer has AUX send controls on all channels, and these adjust the level of the signal sent from the corresponding channel to the AUX SEND jack that can be used to feed external effects or a monitor system. A RETURN control in the master section of both models adjusts the level of the signal returned from external processors via the RETURN jacks.
Stereo, Control Room, Monitor, and Headphone Outputs
Located above the audio mixer's master controls, on the convenient easy-access connector panel, are the main stereo output connectors, phone-jack monitor output connectors, pin-jack recording outputs, and a stereo headphone jack. They may be compact, but these mixers offer plenty of connectivity for a wide range of applications
Lightweight, Portable Design
The Yamaha MG102C weighs only 1.6 and 1.5 kilograms. That's small enough to pop into your briefcase or shoulder bag and easily take with you anywhere. But the performance you'll get at the studio, club, outdoors, or anywhere you choose to use these fine mixers is far from lightweight.
Bright Meters for Visual Level Monitoring
Accurate visual level monitoring can help you achieve maximum signal-to-noise ratio without distortion. The MG mixer's bright, easy-to-read 12-segment LED meters make it easy to control system levels for optimum overall performance.
All switches, controls, and displays have been designed and laid out for intuitive access and smooth, reliable operation with positive tactile and visual feedback.
MSR250 Active Powered Speaker
The MSR250 Yamaha speaker delivers the ideal blend of power, performance, features, and portability for an exceptionally wide range of applications. A redesigned class D amplifier delivers 250W of clean, dynamic power to a high-performance 10" cone woofer and 1" titanium-dome compression driver that match up perfectly for smooth, uncolored response from 55Hz to 20kHz. The woofer has an oversized 2.5" aluminum voice coil—a size you'd normally see on a 15" woofer—that contributes to outstanding sound and durability. With all this power and performance, the big surprise is how light and manageable this advanced powered speaker is.
Versatile Dual-channel Input Configuration
For extra input flexibility the MSR250 features dual input channels, each with it's own low and high equalizer controls and level control. The signals from the 2 inputs are mixed and delivered via the MSR250 speakers as well as the rear-panel line out connector, allowing convenient linking to other speakers or audio devices for easy system expansion (the MSR250 is a perfect expansion speaker for Yamaha's STAGEPAS 250M compact sound system). Input 1 has balanced XLR and phone jack connectors that accept microphone or line input, and input 2/3 is actually a mixing input in its own right with phone jack and 2 pin jack connectors.
Built for Heavy Duty Use
Although it's lightweight and easy to handle, the MSR250 speaker is exceptionally durable and will take the most demanding tours in stride. It's also designed to be used in a variety of situations, including normal upright and wedge-style floor monitor operation. There's also a built-in polemount receptacle for convenient standmounting.
Powered speakers offer many advantages over their passive counterparts, whether used on the road or in permanent installations. You don't need separate amplifiers or the extra cables and connections required, so setup is fast and easy while reliability is significantly improved. The ability to plug directly into the speaker inputs can eliminate an entire rack of amplifiers in a modest-size system. But the benefits go beyond mere convenience. Optimum matching of amplifiers and speakers involves much more than simple impedance figures, and can be a formidable engineering task given the vast number of choices available. The Yamaha MSR-series power amplifiers have been ideally mated to their respective speakers in every way possible, delivering reproduction quality that only the most stringent matching can achieve. There are also a significant number of Yamaha refinements that put these extraordinary powered speakers in a class of their own, including an original cabinet design that eliminates internal standing waves and ferrofluid- cooled voice coils for superior stability and linearity.
The MSR250 powered speakers can be used alone or in combination with the MSR800W powered subwoofer (sold separately) to create sound reinforcement systems from modest to massive that will sound superb while delivering the power and coverage you need for success in just about any venue or at any event. They look great too, and can be used as-is in many permanent installations without requiring any cosmetic cover-up. They're more than rugged enough for demanding tour applications as well.
Asymmetrical Cabinet Design
Sound bouncing around inside a speaker cabinet can have a significant effect on the sound that comes out. The biggest problem is standing waves that commonly occur between parallel surfaces. Standing waves can interfere with and color the speaker's output, thus degrading sound quality. The standard solution is acoustic insulation material inside the cabinet, which does help, but it doesn't address the underlying problem of cabinet geometry. Yamaha has gone the extra mile in designing the MSR250 cabinets, employing a unique configuration that eliminates parallel interior surfaces and therefore the root cause of standing waves. Acoustic insulation is also applied to effectively deaden the space inside the enclosure. Elimination of unwanted sound inside the cabinet means that optimum sound can be delivered to where it counts the most: your audience.
Any technology that involves power also involves heat, and this can result in compromised performance if heat generation is not effectively controlled. The current driving a speaker generates heat in the voice coil that, in extreme cases, can cause the speaker to burn out. But even if the speaker doesn't actually burn out, that heat still results in inefficiency and non-linearity that degrade overall performance. As the power and heat increase, the resistance of the voice coil increases as well, causing power compression, a loss in acoustic output that reduces the system's dynamic range. This problem is overcome in the MSR250 by placing an advanced ferrofluid in the voice coil gap, where it serves to conduct heat away from the voice coil with much greater efficiency than air. The results are smooth, natural frequency response and dynamics as well as stable performance even under heavy use.
Audio-Technica M4000S Handheld Dynamic Microphone
The handheld Audio-Technica M4000S dynamic microphone combines professional features with a ridiculously affordable price tag. Audio-Technica tailors the M4000S mic's frequency response for crystal-clear vocal reproduction. Great feedback rejection and focused pickup are due to the A-T microphone's unidirectional polar pattern. The M4000S Audio-Technica mic also is equipped with a handy On/Off switch for convenience.
Audio-Technica professional microphone enhancements include a balanced XLR output, and a mic clip. Whether you're on the road, in the studio, or just performing at local gigs. Expect the all-metal Audio-Technica M4000S microphone to provides you with years of trouble-free use.
Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stand
This Standard audio speaker stand adjusts from 42" to 71" in height and accepts 1-3/8" diameter sockets. It can holds up to 110lb. Its aluminum construction reduces stand weight for easy transport, and its molded plastic leg housing with ergonomic knob is extremely durable.
Gear One XLR Microphone Cable Regular (20 foot)
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
Gear One 1/4" Speaker Cable
These tough, high-quality 25-foot speaker cables won't strain the wallet. 1/4"-to-1/4" metal connectors.
- Yamaha MG102C Stereo Mixer
- 2 Yamaha MSR250 10" Powered Speakers
- 2 Audio-Technica M4000S Handheld Dynamic Microphone
- 2 Musician's Gear Tripod Mic Stand with Fixed Boom
- 2 Gear One XLR Microphone Cable (20ft. each)
- 2 Gear One 1/4 Speaker Cable (25ft. each)
- 10-input, 2-bus design
- 2 mic mono, 2 mic/line stereo, 2 line stereo channels
- 2 channels of single-knob compression
- 3-band EQ on mic input channels
- Microphone stand mountable (requires BMS-10A)
- Class D amplifier delivers 250W via a 10" cone woofer and 1" titanium-dome compression driver
- Oversized 2.5" woofer voice coil with ferrofluid cooling for superior sonic performance and durability
- Asymmetrical cabinet design plus acoustic insulation eliminates internal standing waves for pure, precise output
- Dual inputs with independent EQ and level controls
- Link out jack allows connection of multiple units for greater power and coverage
- Accessories: Owner's manual, AC cord
- Frequency response tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional pattern for feedback rejection and focused pick up
- All-metal design for years of trouble-free use
- Convenient on/off switch
- Professional features include balanced XLR output and mic clip
- 42" to 71" height
- 110-lb. capacity
- Lightweight rugged, aluminum
Order this key collection of live sound gear today!
Yamaha MSR250 / MG201C PA Package Specifications:
- MG102C 10-Input Stereo Mixer
- Frequency Response: Effect, Effect Send (Aux Send*), Monitor Out, Rec Out
- Gain: min (CH 1/5/6) 20Hz — 20Hz Nominal output level @ 1kHz: -3.0 — 1.0dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD + N) Effect, +14dBu @ 20Hz-20 kHz, Input Gain Control at minimum : 0.1%
- Hum & Noise:
- CH Input 1,2 MIC, EIN (Equivalent Input Noise): Rs = 150 Ohms, Gain: maximum (CH. 1, 2): -128dBu
- Effect, Stereo Master control at nominal level and all channel Level controls at minimum: -87dBu
- Effect Send (Aux Send), all CH. Effect (Aux) controls at minimal: 85dBu
- Effect, Stereo Master Control and one CH fader at nominal level (Ch1,2) : -64dBu
- Effect Residual Output Noise —100dB
- Crosstalk (1 kHz): Adjacent Input CH 1, 2: -70dB; Input to Output Stereo L/R, CH 1-2, PAN: panned hard left or right: -70dB
- Phantom Voltage MIC: + 48V
- Input HPF: CH 1-5/6, 80Hz, 12dB/oct
- Input equalization CH 1-5/6 HIGH: 10 kHz (shelving), MID: 2.5 kHz (peaking), LOW: 100Hz (shelving); CH 7/8, 9/10 HIGH: 10 kHz (shelving), LOW: 100Hz (shelving)
- PEAK Indicator: Red LED turns on when post EQ signal (either post MIC HA or post EQ signal for CH 3/4, 5/6) reaches -3dB below clipping (+17dBu).
- Internal Digital Effect*: 16 Program, Parameter control, Foot Switch (Digital Effect On/Off)
- LED Level Meter, Pre Monitor Level, 2 x 7 points LED meter (PEAK, +6, +3, 0, -5, -10, -20dB), PEAK lights if the signal level reaches 3dB below the clipping level.
- Power Supply Adaptor PA-10: AC 35 VCT, 0.62 A, Cable Length = 3.6m
- Power Consumption: 21W
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 10.10" x 2.4" x 11.9" (256.6mm x 62.2mm x 302.5mm)
- Net Weight: 3.4lb. (1.5kg)
- Type: 2-way powered speaker
- Frequency response: -10dB: 50Hz to 20kHz
- Nominal coverage: H: 90°, V: 40°
- Components: LF: 10" cone, HF: 1" voice coil compression driver
- Output power: 200W
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 116dB SPL
- Processors: Equalizer (LOW: +/13dB at 60Hz, HIGH: +/-6dB at 10kHz)
- Line input and output connectors: INPUT 1: XLR-3-31 type/Phone jack(Balanced), INPUT 2/3: Phone jack/RCA pin(Unbalanced), LINK OUT: Phone jack
- Power requirements: 100V, 110V, 120V, 220V, 230V or 240V; 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 40W
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 342 x 544.5 x 298mm (13" x 21-1/2" x 11-3/4")
- Weight: 14.1kg (31-1/8lb.)
- Flying and mounting hardware: 2x M8-25
- Pole socket: 35mm (1-3/8") to 36mm
- M4000S Handheld Dynamic Microphone
- Element: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency response: 70Hz — 12.000Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -52dB (2.5 mV)
- Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Switch: On/off
- Weight: 329 grams (11.6 oz.)
- Dimensions: 178.3mm (7.02") length, 56.3mm (2.22") body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLR M-type
- Accessories: Slip-in stand clamp for 5/8" — 27 threaded adaptor