Yamaha Yamaha MSR100 / MG102C PA PackageProduct #421820 Yamaha 421820 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A 10-input mixer, 8" PA speakers, 2 dynamic microphones, tripod mic stands, and cables for all.
This PA package includes a Yamaha MG102C Stereo Mixer, a pair of Yamaha MSR100 8" Powered PA speakers, and 2 Audio-Technica M4000S handheld dynamic microphones. You also get 2 Musician's Gear Tripod microphone stands with fixed booms, 2 - 20ft. Gear One XLR mic cables, and 2 Gear One 1/4"speaker cables for a convenient live sound setup.
Yamaha MG102C Stereo Mixer
The MG102C Stereo Mixer from Yamaha offers sonic quality that will satisfy the most critical listener, surprising flexibility and ease-of-use, and some advanced features you normally wouldn't find in this type of compact mixer.
Inputs & Channels
Flexible 10-Input Channel Configurations
The MG102C has a total of 10 input channels comprised of two mono microphone/line channels and four stereo line channels. The stereo channel can be used as mono microphone inputs, providing a total of four microphone inputs when necessary. Gain trim covers a wide -60dB - -16dB range for microphone input, and -34dB - +10dB for line input.
Comprehensive, Easy-access Connector Panel
Top-mounted input and output connectors make setting up and re-patching your system quick and easy. It features high-quality Neutrik balanced XLR connectors on both mono microphone/line channels and two of the stereo channels. The XLR-equipped stereo channels can accept mono microphone input either via the XLR or phone jack connectors. The remaining two stereo channels on the Yamaha MG102C provide phone jack and pin jack connectors for compatibility with a wide range of sources. The two mono input channels also feature insert I/O connectors that let you patch external signal processing gear into those channels as required. Separate pin-jack 2TR inputs are provided to accept the output from a CD player or similar stereo source.
Four High-Performance Microphone Preamplifiers with Switchable Phantom Power
Microphone preamplifiers are critical in any mixer, and a performance bottleneck in many. That's why pros often spend thousands of dollars on just a single channel of microphone pre-amplification. The microphone preamps built into the MG mixers inherit technology from Yamaha's top-line professional consoles, and have been painstakingly designed to deliver superior sonic performance with any dynamic or condenser microphone. All four microphone preamps also feature switchable phantom power so you can take advantage of the natural, extended response of high quality condenser microphones. A single switch turns phantom power on or off for all four channels.
Built-in Channel Compressors
This advanced feature can be a tremendous advantage in achieving great vocal sound. It can also be used to refine the sound of bass, guitar, and other sources. You won't find built-in channel compression on too many other mixers in this class, but in the MG102C mixer you have Yamaha's innovative one-knob compression feature on mono input channels 1 and 2. Conventional audio compressors with their threshold, ratio, knee, makeup gain and other controls can be complex and time-consuming to set appropriately for a given source. Yamaha's one-knob compressor eliminates the need for an engineering degree with a single control that lets you simply dial in the amount of compression you want.
3-band Channel EQ and High-pass Filter
Building a truly useful, musical-sounding channel equalizer is no easy task, but Yamaha has decades of experience in building pro consoles to draw on, and you reap the benefits in the MG-series mixers. Channels 1, 2, 3/4, and 5/6 feature full 3-band equalizers with LOW, MID, and HIGH controls, while channels 7/8 and 9/10 have 2-band EQ for smooth equalization of stereo sources.
Master & output section
The MG102C has AUX send controls on all channels, and these adjust the level of the signal sent from the corresponding channel to the AUX SEND jack that can be used to feed external effects or a monitor system. A RETURN control in the master section of both models adjusts the level of the signal returned from external processors via the RETURN jacks.
Stereo, Control Room, Monitor, and Headphone Outputs
Located above the audio mixer's master controls, on the convenient easy-access connector panel, are the main stereo output connectors, phone-jack monitor output connectors, pin-jack recording outputs, and a stereo headphone jack. They may be compact, but these mixers offer plenty of connectivity for a wide range of applications
Lightweight, Portable Design
The MG102C weighs only 1.6 and 1.5 kilograms. That's small enough to pop into your briefcase or shoulder bag and easily take with you anywhere. But the performance you'll get at the studio, club, outdoors, or anywhere you choose to use these fine mixers is far from lightweight.
Bright Meters for Visual Level Monitoring
Accurate visual level monitoring can help you achieve maximum signal-to-noise ratio without distortion. The MG mixer's bright, easy-to-read 12-segment LED meters make it easy to control system levels for optimum overall performance.
All switches, controls, and displays have been designed and laid out for intuitive access and smooth, reliable operation with positive tactile and visual feedback.
Yamaha MSR100 8" Powered Speaker
The Yamaha MSR100 8" Powered Speaker fills many sound reinforcement and stage monitor needs in one inexpensive, lightweight package. As a mixer, power amplifier, and speaker system combined in a single, compact unit, it's perfect for small events and club gigs. Mix in a CD player, rhythm machine, and/or keyboard with your voice—all without the need of a separate mixer or power amplifier. And since it's made by Yamaha, the MSR100 provides the high-quality performance you need with exceptional ease-of-use and reliability.
Audio-Technica M4000S Handheld Dynamic Microphone
The handheld Audio-Technica M4000S dynamic microphone combines professional features with a ridiculously affordable price tag. Audio-Technica tailors the M4000S mic's frequency response for crystal-clear vocal reproduction. Great feedback rejection and focused pickup are due to the A-T microphone's unidirectional polar pattern. The M4000S Audio-Technica mic also is equipped with a handy On/Off switch for convenience.
Audio-Technica professional microphone enhancements include a balanced XLR output, and a mic clip. Whether you're on the road, in the studio, or just performing at local gigs. Expect the all-metal Audio-Technica M4000S microphone to provides you with years of trouble-free use.
Musician's Gear MS-220 Tripod
The MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand has a thread adapter and tubular legs. Its adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8". The 30-1/4" fixed boom is not adjustable.
Gear One XLR Microphone Cable Regular (20 foot)
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
Gear One 1/4" Speaker Cable
These tough, high-quality 25-foot speaker cables won't strain the wallet. 1/4"-to-1/4" metal connectors.
- Yamaha MG102C Stereo Mixer
- 2 Yamaha MSR100 8" Powered Speakers
- 2 Audio-Technica M4000S Handheld Dynamic Microphone
- 2 Musician's Gear Tripod Mic Stand with Fixed Boom
- 2 Gear One XLR Microphone Cable (20ft. each)
- 2 Gear One 1/4 Speaker Cable (25ft. each)
Yamaha MG102G Stereo Mixer
- 10-input, 2-bus design
- 2 mic mono, 2 mic/line stereo, 2 line stereo channels
- 2 channels of single-knob compression
- 3-band EQ on mic input channels
- Microphone stand mountable (requires BMS-10A)
M4000S Handheld Dynamic Microphone
- Frequency response tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional pattern for feedback rejection and focused pick up
- All-metal design for years of trouble-free use
- Convenient on/off switch
Get your live sound gear for less. Order this package today!
Yamaha MSR100 / MG102C PA Package Specifications:
- Yamaha MG102C Stereo Mixer
- Frequency Response: Effect, Effect Send (Aux Send*), Monitor Out, Rec Out
- Gain: min (CH 1/5/6) 20Hz — 20Hz Nominal output level @ 1kHz: -3.0 — 1.0dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD + N) Effect, +14dBu @ 20Hz-20 kHz, Input Gain Control at minimum : 0.1%
- Hum & Noise:
- CH Input 1,2 MIC, EIN (Equivalent Input Noise): Rs = 150 Ohms, Gain: maximum (CH. 1, 2): -128dBu
- Effect, Stereo Master control at nominal level and all channel Level controls at minimum: -87dBu
- Effect Send (Aux Send), all CH. Effect (Aux) controls at minimal: 85dBu
- Effect, Stereo Master Control and one CH fader at nominal level (Ch1,2) : -64dBu
- Effect Residual Output Noise —100dB
- Crosstalk (1 kHz): Adjacent Input CH 1, 2: -70dB; Input to Output Stereo L/R, CH 1-2, PAN: panned hard left or right: -70dB
- Phantom Voltage MIC: + 48V
- Input HPF: CH 1-5/6, 80Hz, 12dB/oct
- Input equalization CH 1-5/6 HIGH: 10kHz (shelving), MID: 2.5kHz (peaking), LOW: 100Hz (shelving); CH 7/8, 9/10 HIGH: 10 kHz (shelving), LOW: 100Hz (shelving)
- PEAK Indicator: Red LED turns on when post EQ signal (either post MIC HA or post EQ signal for CH 3/4, 5/6) reaches -3dB below clipping (+17dBu).
- Internal Digital Effect*: 16 Program, Parameter control, Foot Switch (Digital Effect On/Off)
- LED Level Meter, Pre Monitor Level, 2 x 7 points LED meter (PEAK, +6, +3, 0, -5, -10, -20dB), PEAK lights if the signal level reaches 3dB below the clipping level.
- Power Supply Adaptor PA-10: AC 35 VCT, 0.62 A, Cable Length = 3.6m
- Power Consumption: 21W
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 10.10" x 2.4" x 11.9" (256.6mm x 62.2mm x 302.5mm)
- Net Weight: 3.4lb. (1.5kg)
- Yamaha MSR100 8" Powered Speaker
- Speaker type: 2-way bass reflex powered speaker
- LF: 8" cone
- HF: 1" compression driver
- Frequency response: 55Hz-20kHz (-10dB)
- Maximum SPL: 112dB (1m)
- Dispersion 90 deg. H x 40 deg. V
- Maximum Output Power: 100W at 1kHz
- THD=1%, RL=6
- Crossover Frequency: 4kHz
- Input Sensitivity Input 1: -50dB*/+4dB* (with select SW)
- Input 2 & 3: -10dB*
- Input Impedance LINE 1 & 2 & 3: 10k
- Link Out -10dB*/ 10k
- Controls Level Control INPUT 1 & 2 & 3, Master Level
- EQ Low: +/-3dB at 60Hz, High: +/-6dB at 10kHz
- Power Switch ON/OFF
- Connectors Input 1:
- Input 2&3:
- Link Out: XLR-3-31 (balanced)
- Phone (unbalanced)
- Phone (unbalanced)
- Indicator Green LED: Power on, Red LED: Clip
- (W x D x H) 10-7/8"W x 10"H x 18"D
- Weight: 24lb.
- M4000S Handheld Dynamic Microphone
- Element: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency response: 70Hz — 12.000Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -52dB (2.5 mV)
- Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Switch: On/off
- Weight: 329 grams (11.6 oz.)
- Dimensions: 178.3mm (7.02") length, 56.3mm (2.22") body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLR M-type
- Accessories: Slip-in stand clamp for 5/8" — 27 threaded adaptor