680W, portable PA system with 10-channel powered mixer, two 10" speakers, iPod/iPhone USB connection, SPX digital reverbs, onboard feedback suppressor and versatile EQ.
The STAGEPAS 600I features two sleek, lightweight speakers and a detachable powered mixer, along with one pair of speaker cables and a power cord, giving you a complete, extremely portable sound solution that can be set up quickly and easily in a variety of configurations and environments. By combining new high-efficiency amplifiers, newly designed speakers, and high performance DSP, the new STAGEPAS 600i delivers 680W as well as substantial improvements in sound quality and reliability. Complementing the boost in performance, the addition of iPod/ iPhone connectivity, SPX digital reverbs, an onboard feedback suppressor and more versatile EQ, has improved functionality and ease of use considerably, allowing STAGEPAS to meet the demands of a much wider range of applications and users.
iPod connection: Enjoy high-quality playback while also charging your iPod/ iPhone so you never have to worry about a drained battery messing with your performance.
SPX reverb: One knob gives you access to four different high-quality reverb settings, perfect for vocals and acoustic instruments. Simply turn the knob to change the reverb type and time, and then you’re ready to apply just the right amount of high-resolution effect to each channel.
One-knob EQ: This new function gives you instant mastery of your mix, allowing you to match your sound to your surroundings. Simply turn the knob to optimize the EQ for speaking engagements, musical performances, or just to kick in more bass; getting your sound right has never been so easy.
Feedback suppressor: Avoid the uncomfortable feedback that plagues so many sound reinforcement novices and professionals alike. Usually found only on high-end gear, this intelligent function removes feedback automatically with the push of a button, giving you a clear, professional sound.
Speaker design: The new speaker design lets you deliver evenly-distributed, high-quality sound to a greater coverage area, so that the entire audience shares the same sonic experience.
- Clean power, and lots of it
- Award-winning reverb processor
- Collapses for easy transport
- Cover panel, Power cord (2m), 2 x speaker cables (6m), 12 x Nonskid pads
Order today for easy transport and setup, along with great sound.
STAGEPAS 600I 680W Portable PA System Specifications:
- System Type: Powered mixer with 2 passive speakers
- Maximum SPL (*Maximum SPL): 129dB SPL / speaker
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 55Hz - 20kHz
- Power Consumption: 35W (Idle), 100W (1/8 Power)
- Power Requirements: 100V - 240V 50 Hz/60Hz
- Dimensions (WxHxD): Speaker 335mm x 545mm x 319mm, Mixer 348mm x 197mm x 135mm
- Net Weight: 25.4kg / 56lb. (2 x Speaker 10.8kg + Mixer 3.8kg)
- Powered Mixer
- Mixing channels: 10
- Analog inputs: 4 mono mic/line + 6 mono / 3 stereo line
- Digital inputs: USB Audio IN: iPod/iPhone exclusive
- Channel EQ: 3-band (HIGH Shelving: 8kHz, MID peaking: 2.5kHz, LOW Shelving: 100Hz)
- Channel functions: Hi-Z switch: CH4, ST/MONO switch: CH5/6-9/10
- Digital effects: SPX digital reverb (4 program, parameter control)
- Output processing: Feedback suppressor, 1-Knob Master EQ
- Phantom power: +30V (CH1, 2)
- Outputs: SPEAKERS OUT (L, R), MONITOR OUT (L/MONO, R), SUBWOOFER OUT (MONO) with auto HPF
- Control and others: Reverb foot switch
- Built-in Amplifiers
- Power Rating (Dynamic): 680W (340W + 340W)
- Power Rating (Continuous): 560W (280W + 280W)
- Type: Two-way bass-relfex speakers
- Transducers: LF: 10” (25cm) cone, HF: 1.4” (3.56cm) voice coil compression driver
- Coverage Angle (Horizontal x Vertical): 90° x 60°
- Floor Monitor Angle: 50°
- Handle: 1 x Top
- Pole socket: 34.8-35.2mm pole socket with StageLok