- Buy New
Clear, powerful, and super portable.
Power to go!
Yamaha's STAGEPAS 500 is for situations in which a little extra power and channel capacity is needed. It is an incredibly lightweight, portable, easy-to-use PA system consisting of a pair of high-performance speakers with a built-in powered mixer. You can be set up and playing in a matter of minutes, and then packed away and on the road again with the same ease and speed when you're done. And all of this is provided with no compromise in sound quality or versatility, plus some advanced features you normally wouldn't expect to find in systems in this class. Getting great sound for live performance used to be a big deal.
Dual 250-Watt amplifiers
Two 250-watt power amplifiers can fill surprisingly large clubs or rooms, or project your sound over a considerable distance outdoors. The class-D power amplifier has been painstakingly designed to deliver superior sound quality as well as reliability in a remarkably compact unit.
Versatile 10-channel Mixer with Monitor and Record Outputs
If there are more members in your band than the STAGEPAS 300's 8 input channels can handle, or you simply have a lot of sources to mix, the STAGEPAS 500 gives you 10 input channels in all: four mono microphone/line inputs and three stereo line inputs. The additional stereo channel can used for either a stereo or mono source. In addition to the main speaker outputs the mixer has line outputs that can be used to connect additional powered speakers for monitoring, and to send the mixer's output to a recording device.
Phantom Power for High-performance Condenser Microphones
The STAGEPAS 500 mixer features switchable phantom power for the four mono microphone/line inputs. This lets you use high-performance phantom-powered condenser microphones in situations where you want the extended, natural response they provide.
Built-in Channel Compression/Limiting, 2-band Channel EQ and SPX Digital Reverb
Channels 1 and 2 feature LIMIT/COMP switches that let you apply either limiting or compression to those channels. Limiting can be useful to prevent input overload and distortion with sources that have a wide dynamic range, while compression can add punch to vocals, bass, guitar, and other sources while smoothing out the sound and helping it to "ride" better in the mix. Like the STAGEPAS 300 mixer, the STAGEPAS 500 mixer has 2-band EQ controls on each channel, as well as REVERB switches on channels 1 through 4. A separate REVERB level control adjusts the reverb mix.
High-performance 10" 2-way Passive Speakers
STAGEPAS 500 speakers have 10" woofers and 1" high-frequency units. Both types deliver clean, high-quality sound. The speakers can be stand mounted without standard speaker stand adapters (Tripod pole diameter is 35 mm).
- Dual 250W amplifiers
- Versatile 10-channel Mixer with Monitor and Record Outputs
- Phantom Power for High-performance Condenser Microphones
- Built-in Channel Compression/Limiting, 2-band Channel EQ and SPX Digital Reverb
- High-performance 10" 2-way Passive Speakers
- MUSIC / SPEECH Switch optimizes the system settings for maximum clarity with speech
- XLR and phone-jack inputs on mono channels, and phone-jack and RCA pin-jack inputs on stereo channels allow connection to a wide range of sources
- MIC/LINE switches select microphone or line level input matching for channels 1 through 4
- Auto Limiter prevents overload damage to power amplifier and speakers
- LED output level meter
- Speaker cables supplied
- Optional BMS-10A Mic Stand Adapter for the mixer unit
Order today and make gigging a lot easier.
Stagepas 500 Portable PA System Specifications:
- 13.5" x 11.7" x 21.4" (342 x 298 x 544.5 mm)
- Weight: 52.9 lbs./24kg (Speaker x2 + Powered Mixer)