Pack your PA, amp, and guitars in your back seat without a shoehorn.
One person can easily handle the Yamaha STAGEPAS 300 Portable PA System. The easy-to-use, ultracompact design incorporates 2 - 2-way loudspeakers, a 6/8-channel (4 mono, 2 stereo) mixer, and dual 150W amplifiers to provide a reliable sound system.
Each speaker contains an 8" woofer and 1" compression driver, driven by an efficient 150W (x2) Class D amplifier. The mixer features balanced XLR connectors, mic/line switches and balanced 1/4" jacks, 2-band channel EQ, and switchable 24-bit digital reverb. RCA connectors with separate level control for a tape recorder or a CD player are conveniently located on the front panel, plus stereo-out and monitor connections.
For added convenience, both high-impact molded speaker enclosures are polemountable with optional ADP138 adapters from Yamaha, and rear compartments house the mixer, cables, mics, and accessories.
- Portable PA system
- 2 speakers with powered mixer
- Speaker cables (16' x 2)
- 2-way bass reflex speakers
- 6/8-channel powered mixer
- 4 mono channels
- 2 stereo channels
- 4 XLR inputs (ch 1-4)
- 6 1/4" line inputs
- Stereo RCA inputs
- Stereo line inputs
- Class D power amp (150W + 150W)
- 24-bit digital reverb
- Mic stand mountable with BMS10A adapter
- Speaker enclosure accessory compartment
Order today and just add performers.
STAGEPAS 300 Portable PA System Specifications:
- Maximum Output Power: 150W+150W/6 ohms @10% THD at 1kHz (SPEAKER L/R) 100W+100W/6 ohms @1% THD at 1kHz (SPEAKER L/R) ±15dB
- Frequency Response: 3dB, 0dB, +1dB @20Hz—20kHz, 1W Output/6 ohms (Without MUSIC/SPEECH, EQ and SP EQ Circuit) (SPEAKER L/R); -3dB, 0dB, +1dB @ 20Hz—20kHz, +4dBu 10kOhm Load [MUSIC/SPEECH] switch=MUSIC (MONITOR OUT, REC OUT)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 1% @ 1kHz, 50W output (SPEAKER L/R); 0.5% @20Hz—20kHz, +14dBu 10kOhm (MONITOR OUT, REC OUT)
- Speaker L/R output noise: -65 dBu Residual
- Monitor/Rec output noise: -90 dBu Residual
- Monitor Out/Ch Level output noise: -67 dBu Residual @ nominal level (CH1—4; MONITOR OUT)
- Crosstalk: -70 dB between input channels
- Weight: 40 lbs. (18 kg) Power Consumption: 70W
- Stereo Input channel EQ
- High: 10kHz shelving
- Low: 100Hz shelving
- Shelving turnover/rollover frequency: 3dB before maximum cut or boost; ±15dB
- Enclosure: bass-reflex type
- LF driver: 8" (20cm) cone driver
- HF driver: 1" (2.54cm) compression driver
- Cross Over Frequency: 4kHz
- Frequency Range: 55Hz-20kHz
- Maximum Output Level: 112dB (1m)