Yamaha SPX2000 Digital Effects Processor
Multi Effects Processors
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
True pro effects with huge brain power, awesome I/O, and computer-based editing.
The Yamaha SPX2000 Digital Effects Processor is a truly superior rack unit incorporating their most advanced technology with the emphasis on tonal quality and usable effects, including Rev-X reverb algorithm and 96kHz audio DSP. Dream studio reverb and early reflection effects with micro-parameter controls; versatile high-quality delays and echoes; sophisticated pitch shift with sound mixing, feedback, and synch to tempo; a broad palette of mod effects including stunning rotary; a powerful filter section that's MIDI controllable; a full assortment of very musical and useable distortions; lots of combination effects; and a heady phrase sampler make it a studio workhorse and a magician onstage. MIDI I/O/T, USB, word clock, AES/EBU XLR I/O, left and right 1/4" and XLR ins and outs with choice of -10dBu or +4dBu make it easy to integrate into any system.
- 96kHz audio DSP
- Computer editing
- Dream studio reverb and early reflection effects
- Rev-X reverb algorithm micro-parameter controls
- Versatile high-quality delays and echoes
- Sophisticated pitch shift
- Broad palette of mod effects
- Powerful filter section, MIDI controllable
- Musical and useable distortions
- Killer combination effects
- Heady phrase sampler
- MIDI I/O/T
- Word clock
- AES/EBU XLR I/O
- Left and right 1/4" and XLR ins and outs with choice of -10dBu or +4dBu
With this baby in the rack, you don't NEED a rack! Order today and you'll have your effects covered.