Restock Yamaha P2500S Dual Channel Power Amp
Live Power Amplifiers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Robust power, quality sound, and efficient operation.
The Yamaha P2500S Dual Channel Power Amp is equippped with a specially designed circuit tailored to the response of Club Series speakers. The P-Series amps deliver pro-quality power in a wide range of configurations, and are perfect for mating with the popular Club Series speakers, as each model's power signal is tuned via YS processing to the needs of Club Series speakers. All models feature both XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs, Neutrik Speakon, phone plug, and 5-way binding post outputs. Other features include sweepable high- and low-pass filters, Yamaha's exclusive EEEngine technology for high performance with exceptional efficiency, and a variable-speed fan. 2U chassis. The P2500S delivers 310W/ch @ 4 ohms, 250W @ 8 ohms, and 620W @ 8 ohms bridged.
- Pro-quality power in a wide range of configurations
- Perfect tuned via YS processing for use with the popular Club Series speakers
- Yamaha's exclusive EEEngine technology for high performance with exceptional efficiency
- XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs
- Neutrik Speakon, phone plug, and 5-way binding post outputs
- Sweepable high- and low-pass filters
- Variable speed fan