- Buy New
For sound you can feel.
The Yamaha MSR800W powered subwoofer is the perfect companion for the MSR400 (sold separately), extending the low end and completing the musical spectrum for maximum punch and impact. The high-quality birch plywood bass-reflex cabinet houses a 15" cone woofer powered by an ultra efficient burst 800W amplifier, a configuration that can deliver the elusive 40Hz-120Hz frequency range with precision and authority. Two balanced XLR connectors are provided for connection to the source, and that same signal can be directly passed on to the main speakers via the XLR thru outputs. Alternatively, the main speakers can be fed by the MSR800W's dual high pass outputs--high pass filtered at 80Hz-100Hz, depending on the setting of the cutoff frequency control--with a steep 18dB/octave cutoff slope. The Yamaha subwoofer also features LED power and clip indicators.
- 15" cone woofer
- High-quality birch plywood bass-reflex cabinets
- Burst 800W amplifier
- XLR inputs
- XLR Thru outputs
- XLR High Pass outputs
- Master Level and Cut-off frequency controls
- Phase switch
Enforce the low end with maximum effect! Call or click to order your Yamaha speakers today!
MSR800W 15" Powered Subwoofer Specifications:
- Output power: 500W at 100Hz, Burst power 800W
- Input sensitivity/Impedance: +4dB/30k ohms
- Output sensitivity/Impedance: +4dB/150 ohms
- Overall frequency response: 40-120Hz
- Dimensions: 23-5/8"W x 20-5/8"H x 23-1/4"D
- 99 lb.