Achieving great PA sound has never been easier!
The Yamaha MSR400 Powered Speaker is a biamplified, 2-way system featuring 400W maximum burst power driving a 12" cone woofer and 1-3/4" voice coil compression driver. Frequency division is accomplished prior to the amplifiers via a line-level electronic crossover, eliminating problems with loss, distortion, and phase. Power is optimally assigned to the low- and high-frequency units for smooth, natural balance across the spectrum. The Yamaha speaker accepts nominal input levels from -36dB to +4dB, meaning you can connect any source from microphones to pro line-level gear directly. 3 parallel connections are provided--2 XLR-type connectors and one balanced phone jack--which can be used either as inputs or parallel outputs.
The Yamaha MSR400 speaker cab has input level control for matching with the source signal, low and high EQ controls, and a sleek appearance round out the great features of this speaker cab. Stackable, flyable, and polemountable.
Don't forget the bottom end! The MSR800W powered subwoofer (sold separately) is the perfect companion to this active PA speaker!
- Biamplified, 2-way system
- 400W maximum burst power
- 12" cone woofer
- 1-3/4" voice coil compression driver
- Line-level electronic crossover eliminates loss, distortion, phase
- Accepts any source from mics to line-level gear
- 3 parallel connections
- Low and high EQ controls
- Power/Clip LED indicators
It's time to get serious about your live sound, and these speakers are the first step! Call or click to order today!
MSR400 Powered Speaker Cabinet Specifications:
- Output power: 225W LF, 75W HF; Burst power 400W
- Frequency response: 50Hz-20kHz
- Crossover frequency: 1.6kHz
- Maximum SPL: 121dB
- Dispersion: 90°horizontal, 40° vertical
- Input sensitivity/Impedance: MIC/LINE: -36dB/+4dB 10k ohms
- Dimensions: 16"W x 25-3/4"H x 13-7/8"D
- 51 lb.