Yamaha MSP5 STUDIO Powered Studio MonitorProduct #600116 Yamaha 600116 YBDA Powered Studio Monitors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The next generation of studio-standard monitors from Yamaha.
The Yamaha MSP5 STUDIO is a two-way bi-amplified bass reflex speaker system that delivers outstanding monitoring precision for digital or analog production in stereo or surround formats. The more compact dimensions of the MSP5 STUDIO make it an ideal monitor choice for smaller project studios and DAW based production systems. The MSP5 STUDIO features a 5-inch cone woofer driven by a 40-watt amplifier and a 1-inch dome tweeter driven by a 27-watt amplifier. The woofer and titanium-dome tweeter feature advanced magnetic structures that achieve exceptionally low distortion, and the tweeter works with a unique waveguide horn that achieves broad, uniform high frequency dispersion over 120 degrees for optimum balance regardless of listening position. Advanced driver and enclosure design - including the low-diffraction rounded baffle - also ensure smooth, uniform dispersion across the system's full reproduction range. Flat frequency response out to 40kHz makes the MSP5 STUDIO great for mastering, where high sample and bit rates are the norm.
Magnetically Shielded Enclosures
Along with their compact size and excellent performance, full magnetic shielding allows the MSP5 STUDIO speakers to be positioned near all types of audio, video, and computer equipment without sound degradation or negative effects on surrounding equipment.
The MSP5 STUDIO has a balanced XLR type input for direct compatibility with professional equipment. Balanced lines are ideal if the speakers are to be placed at the end of long cable runs which, if unbalanced, might be susceptible to hum and induced noise. The MSP5 STUDIO also offers an unbalanced 1/4" phone jack connector.
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified near field studio monitor
- 5" cone woofer and 1" titanium dome high-frequency unit delivers 50Hz- 40kHz frequency response
- 67 watts (LF 40W + HF 27W) dynamic bi-amplified power
- XLR balanced input and 1/4" unbalanced input
- 31 positions Level Control facilitates precise overall system level matching.
- TRIM Control(High/Low)
Mix with MSP5s and have your songs sound great on any playback system!
MSP5 STUDIO Powered Studio Monitor Specifications:
- Type: Biamp 2-way Powered Speaker
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz LF: 24 dB/oct, HF: 24 dB/oct
- Overall Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 40 kHz (-10 dB)
- Maximum Output Level: 101 dB, 1 m on Axis
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7-1/16 x 11 x 8-3/16 inches (179 x 279 x 208 mm)
- Weight: 17.41 lbs (7.9 kg)
- Magnetic Shielding: Yes
- Low frequency driver: 5" cone
- High frequency tweeter: 1.0" Titanium dome
- Enclosure Type: Bass-Reflex
- Material: PP
- Output Power: LF 40 W THD = 0.02 %, RL = 4 Ohms; HF: 27 W, THD = 0.02 %, RL = 6 Ohm
- S/N, IHF-A filter: 94 dB, LEVEL = Max
- Input Sensitivity: XLR-3-31+4 dBu, LEVEL = Center -6 dBu, LEVEL = Max ; -10 dBu, LEVEL = Center -20 dBu, LEVEL = Max
- Input connector: XLR-3-31 (balanced), 10k Ohms, Phone (unbalanced) 10k Ohms
- Level: control 31 positions detent type VR
- High trim: +1.5/0/-1.5 db at 15 khz
- Low trim: +1.5/0/-1.5/-3 db at 60 hz
- Power: switch on/off
- Indicators: LED Green Power on
- Red: Clipping Red
- Power Consumption: 60W