Yamaha MGP32X 32-Input Hybrid Digital/Analog Mixer with USB Rec/Play and Effects
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Analog mixer with digital capabilities.
The MGP32X is a 32-channel mixing console with iPhone®/iPod® connectivity, compression and digital effects. This mixer is appropriate to a wide range of professional applications from portable P.A. to fixed installation. The MGP32X features: 24 Mic Inputs with 48V Phantom Power and HPF per Channel, 32 Line Inputs (24 mono and 4 stereo), 6 AUX Sends + 2 FX Sends, 4 GROUP Buses + ST Bus, 2 Matrix out, and 1 Mono out. Great sounding microphone preamps, detailed EQ, quality digital effects and broad digital connectivity.
- 24 Mic Inputs with 48V Phantom Power and HPF per Channel
- 32 Line Inputs (24 mono and 4 stereo)
- 6 AUX Sends + 2 FX Sends
- 4 GROUP Buses + ST Bus
- 2 Matrix out
Familiar controls with USB and iOS connectivity. Order soon.
MGP32X 32-Input Hybrid Digital/Analog Mixer with USB Rec/Play and Effects Specifications:
- Mixing capacity
- Mixing channels: 32 Line Inputs (24 mono and 4 stereo)
- GROUP: 4 GROUP Buses + ST Bus
- AUX: 6 AUX Sends + 2 FX Sends
- MATRIX: 1 Matrix out
- On-board processors:L FX1:REV-X(8 PROGRAM, PARAMETER control)/ FX2:SPX(16 PROGRAM, PARAMETER control)
- Mic inputs: MIC: 24 (INPUTS HPF: 100Hz 12dB/oct)
- Phantom power: 48V phantom power per channel
- Line inputs: LINE: 24 mono + 4 stereo, CH INSERT: 24 RETURN: 1 stereo
- Digital I/O: USB Device, iPod / iPhone
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.02% (20Hz-20kHz@ +14dBu)
- Frequency response: +0.5/-1.0dB 20Hz - 20kHz, refer to the nominal output level @1kHz
- Equivalent input noise: -128 dBu Equivalent Input Noise
- Residual output noise: -94 dBu Residual Output Noise
- Crosstalk: -74dB @ 1kHz
- Power requirements: 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 86W max
- Dimensions, W x H x D: 40.4" x 6.7" x 22.2"
- Net weight: 41.9lb