Yamaha MG166CX-USB 16-Channel USB Mixer With Compression and EffectsProduct #630258 Yamaha 630258 YJB Unpowered Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Superior sound quality backed by technology from the Yamaha professional MG166CX-USB live sound mixer.
Whether you have a mixing application that involves only a few channels, or up to 32 inputs with substantial signal routing versatility, Yamaha's MG series offers a mixing console that will give you the capacity, control, and performance you deserve. All models are remarkably compact and lightweight for superior handling and portability, but absolutely no compromises have been made in terms of features, performance, or durability. The MG mixers offer an extraordinary blend of technology: some inherited from professional Yamaha mixing consoles you're likely to see in distinguished halls throughout the world, and some developed specifically to deliver optimum performance in the MG-console format. In either case these performance-packed Yamaha mixers are founded on a world-spanning network of human and technological resources that crystallize to deliver features that really matter, and sound that is undeniably superior.
- Built-in SPX Digital Effects
- Easy operation
- Lightweight, portable design
- Versatile connectivity and pro-class connectors
- Built-in channel compressors
- High-performance microphone preamplifiers with switchable phantom power
- 3-band Channel EQ and high-pass filters
- Aux/Effect sends
- Smooth 60mm faders and illuminated channel ON switch
MG166CX-USB 16-Channel USB Mixer With Compression and Effects Specifications:
- Mic/Line inputs: 10
- Line inputs: 8 mono + 4 stereo
- Mixer input channels: 16
- Group busses: 4
- AUX busses: 3
- including 1x Effect send
- Main busses: Stereo
- Total harmonic distortion (THD+N): Less than 0.1%, 20Hz-20kHz
- Frequency response: 0, +1, -3dB, 20Hz-20kHz
- Equivalent input noise (EIN): -128dBu
- Residual output noise: -98dBu
- Crosstalk (1kHz): -70dB
- Power supply adaptor: PA-30 AC adaptor (AC35VCT, 1.4A); 100V, 120V, 220V, 230V or 240V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 35W
- Dimensions: 478x105x496 mm
- Net weight: 5.5 kg
- Accessories: Owners manual, AC adaptor
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Yamaha MG166CX-USB 16-Channel USB Mixer With Compression and Effects:
I have used this mixer for the last 1.5 years to do just about everything from DJ gigs to live sound and recording, and i have to say that this is a very reliable mixer. I would recomment this to anyone who is interested.