Yamaha MG166CX 16-Channel Mixer With Compression and Effects
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Superior sound quality backed by technology from the Yamaha professional MG166CX live sound mixer.
Whether you have a mixing application that involves only a few channels, or up to 32 inputs with substantial signal routing versatility, Yamaha's MG series offers a console that will give you the capacity, control, and performance you deserve. All models are remarkably compact and lightweight for superior handling and portability, but absolutely no compromises have been made in terms of features, performance, or durability. The MG mixers offer an extraordinary blend of technology: some inherited from professional Yamaha mixing consoles you're likely to see in distinguished halls throughout the world, and some developed specifically to deliver optimum performance in the MG-console format. In either case these performance-packed mixers are founded on a world-spanning network of human and technological resources that crystallize to deliver features that really matter, and sound that is undeniably superior.
- Built-in SPX Digital Effects
- Easy operation
- Lightweight, portable design
- Versatile connectivity and pro-class connectors
- Built-in channel compressors
- High-performance microphone preamplifiers with switchable phantom power
- 3-band Channel EQ and high-pass filters
- Aux/Effects Sends
- Smooth 60mm faders and illuminated channel ON switch
The MG series mixers offer the sound quality and performance your music deserves. Click or call to order today!
MG166CX 16-Channel Mixer With Compression and Effects Specifications:
- Mic/Line inputs: 10
- Line inputs: 8 mono + 4 stereo
- Mixer input channels: 16
- Group busses: 4
- AUX busses: 3, including 1x Effect send
- Main busses: Stereo
- Total harmonic distortion (THD+N): Less than 0.1%, 20Hz-20kHz
- Frequency response: 0, +1, -3dB, 20kHz
- Equivalent input noise (EIN): -128dBu
- Residual output noise: -98dBu
- Crosstalk (1kHz): -70dB
- Power supply adaptor: PA-30 AC adaptor (AC35VCT, 1.4A); 100V, 120V, 220V, 230V or 240V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 35W
- Dimensions: 478x105x496 mm
- Net weight: 5.5 kg
- Accessories: Owners manual, AC adaptor