Restock Yamaha MG10XU 10-Channel Mixer with Effects
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Compact, capable mixer with quality mic preamps.
Now in its third incarnation, the MG Series embodies the pursuit of design excellence, and incorporates some of the same technologies developed for use in high-end professional consoles, including studio-quality preamps, powerful digital processing, and a rugged, reliable construction. The MG10XU is the ten-channel version of the series, with four mono XLR and 1/4" hybrid inputs along with three stereo line inputs.
The MG10XU boasts an intuitive interface with capacities suitable for a diverse range of users and applications. For installed, recording, or live music settings, the solid construction and flexible design of these consoles lets you shape your sound with confidence, continually delivering peak performance and a level of sound quality and reliability that has made it a leader in its class.
- Outstanding microphone preamps
- Switchable Phantom Power & PAD Switch
- 1-knob Compressors
- EQ and High-pass Filters
- AUX / Effect Sends / Group
- LED level metering
- Built-in SPX Digital Effects
- Metal Chassis
Order today and decipher your mixing conundrums with aplomb.
MG10XU 10-Channel Mixer with Effects Specifications:
- On-board processors : SPX algorithm: 24 programs
- Phantom power: +48 V
- Digital I/O: USB Audio Class 2.0 compliant, Max 192 kHz, 24-bit
- Input Channels: 4 Mono[MIC/LINE], stereo[LINE]: 3
- Output Channels: STEREO OUT: 2
- MONITOR OUT: 1
- PHONES: 1
- AUX SEND: 1
- Bus: Stereo: 1, AUX[FX]: 1
- Input Channel Function
- PAD: 26 dB (Mono)
- HPF: 80 Hz, 12 dB/oct (Mono)
- COMP: 1-knob compressor Threshold: +22 dBu to -8 dBu, Ratio: 1:1 to 4:1, Output level: 0 dB to 7 dB, Attack time: approx. 25 msec, Release time: approx. 300 msec
- EQ HIGH: Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 10 kHz shelving
- EQ MID: Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 2.5kHz peaking
- EQ LOW: Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 100 Hz shelving
- PEAK LED: LED turns on when post EQ signal reaches 3 dB below clipping
- Level Meter: 2 x 7 -segment LED meter [PEAK, +10, +6, 0, -6, -10, -20 dB]