Yamaha MG102C / Thump TH-15A PA PackageProduct #H75086 Yamaha H75086 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Live sound reinforcement package with a small mixer and lightweight, portable powered speakers.
This live sound package features the Yamaha MG102C mixer, a pair of Mackie Thump TH-15A powered loudspeakers, and an accessories package that includes two microphones, a pair of standard speaker stands, two 20' XLR cables, and two 20' TRS cables.
The Yamaha 10-Input stereo mixer offers audio quality that will satisfy the most critical listener, surprising flexibility and ease-of-use, and some advanced features you normally wouldn't find in this type of compact mixer.
The Yamaha mixer has a total of 10 input channels consists of two mono microphone/line channels and four stereo line channels. The stereo channel can be used as mono microphone inputs, providing a total of four microphone inputs when necessary. Gain trim covers a wide -60dB - -16dB range for microphone input, and -34dB - +10dB for line input.
Mackie Thump TH-15A
The Mackie Thump Series Powered Loudspeakers deliver deep low-end and real power in a lightweight design that is extremely portable. Class-D Fast Recovery amplification pushes unmatched power to the high-frequency compression driver and bass-pounding high-output woofer. Plus, Mackie Active processing, including a precision crossover and driver time-alignment provides total optimization for maximum system efficiency. Versatile by design, Thump loudspeakers feature a user-adjustable 3-band EQ for tone control and, since they can be pole-mounted or used as a wedge, the Thump Series loudspeakers represent the best value available for a complete stage solution.
- 10-input, 2-bus design
- 2 mic mono, 2 mic/line stereo, 2 line stereo channels
- 2 channels of single-knob compression
- 3-band EQ on mic input channels
- Microphone stand mountable (requires BMS-10A)
Mackie Thump TH-15A
- 400W of ultra-efficient Fast Recovery amplification
- LF 300W peak power (Class-D)
- HF 100W peak power (Class A/B)
- High-output transducers
- 15" high-precision woofer
- 1" compression driver
- Mackie Active electronics provide total system optimization
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Transducer time-alignment
- User-adjustable 3-band contour EQ with sweepable mid-frequency
- Mic/Line input for direct connection of single microphone
- Tough, impact-resistant polypropylene enclosure
- Pole-mountable and floor wedge-able
Order this sweet PA package and deliver quality sound at your next gig or presentation.
MG102C / Thump TH-15A PA Package Specifications:
- For complete specifications and a more detailed description of individual components, please see the item's detail page.
- Yamaha MG102C: 630138
- Mackie Thump TH-15A: 485392